Getting rid of alpha males/females = perfect society

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:31 pm

Wars, conflict and other nasty stuff arise solely because of alpha males/alpha females are exercising their social dominance over weaker members of society.

We see this behavior in every animal specie. Alphas are not only characterized by being the strongest member of the group, but also by its narcissistic self-perception.

I'm curious to know if there has been conducted any research into the behavior of groups of animals (including humans) where the alphas were taken out? My theory is that any group of animals without an alpha male/female will live in peace and tolerance.

But my theory also predicts that the alphas are made purely from genes. This means that if you take the alpha out of the group, another individual will take its place.

I have a theory that predicts that some percentage of the population of any given specie has a genetic code responsible for its pursuit for Social Domination. The remaining members of the group has a genetic code responsible for Social Submission - to "know your place" so to speak, be thankful, forgiving, slave-mentality etc.

My theory predicts that if you cultivate a specie without the genetic codes responsible for Social Domination, this specie will never be aggressive against one another.

For example, you could - in theory - create a perfect non-violent society where everybody would be living in peace with each other, if you allowed for the social cleansing of anyone who're socially dominant.

If - for example, you could make a test of any fetus or embryo to check for this non-desirable gene - and to perform abortions on any fetus with the Social Dominance Gene, we will be able to create a society of peace and prosperity for the remaining life-span of the human race.

Imagine a world where Putin was never born.
Imagine a world where no bullies exists.

It's a perfect world, worth trying.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:38 pm

Alpha/beta/sigma/omega nonsense has no basis in reality, whether with wolves or with apes and advocating democide typically places one on the bad guys side.

Further, if you're advocating for this and end up influencing and leading it, doesn't that make you a dangerous alpha who needs to be killed? :chin:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:43 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Alpha/beta/sigma/omega nonsense has no basis in reality, whether with wolves or with apes and advocating democide typically places one on the bad guys side.

Further, if you're advocating for this and end up influencing and leading it, doesn't that make you a dangerous alpha who needs to be killed? :chin:

No, because I'm not doing this for the sake of own future, but for the world. That's the difference.

Narcissists and psychopaths deserve little to no rights.

They deserve no rights to hold any public office, and they should be banned from running private companies. They should be deprived of their citizenship and live on the mercy of others.

Narcissistic psychopaths are evil. You should never feel sorry for them.
They're demons, to use a phrase religious people can understand. To atheists, they're just garbage.

Society has no need or use for them.

Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 23 Feb 2022, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:49 pm

thinkinginpictures wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

No, because I'm not doing this for the sake of own future, but for the world. That's the difference.

Narcissists and psychopaths are not real humans, in my opinion.

They deserve no rights to hold any public office, and they should be banned from running private companies. They should be deprived of their citizenship and live on the mercy of others.

That's that sort of logic narcissists and psychopaths often invoke while attempting to dehumanize others, but please, go on and explain how you're a selfless hero only trying to benefit mankind with eugenics and democide.

Considering how you're expressing traits associated with the people you feel are subhuman and in need of eradication I imagine you're willing to volunteer yourself rather than hoping to be a perpetrator. Right?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:50 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

But that is assuming anyone with more dominant traits is a psychopath or narcissist which I don't think is true.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:51 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Perhaps wait for the AI to take over and then you'll get your wish

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Perhaps wait for the AI to take over and then you'll get your wish

AI is programmed by humans.
We need to make sure this AI Government is being programmed by non-psychopaths.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 3:57 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
That's that sort of logic narcissists and psychopaths often invoke while attempting to dehumanize others

I'm sure narcissists and psychopaths drink water.
Water is that sort of consumption narcissists and psychopaths often drink, while attempting to stay alive.

- And so what? Are you implying that drinking water makes you a psychopath?

I hope this explains how your logic of "[someone] does this too, therefore your like that [someone]" has failed.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:03 pm

Considering 'This Thread' Proposes
Eugenics For Part of the Human Species;

Not Likely It is going to Fall Within the
Parameters of What Is Allowed aS A Discussion

Topic on the 'Wrong Planet';

Step One:

Learn the Difference
Between A Leader With
Empathy and A Demagogue
Without Empathy; 'Alpha' Males/
Females As Studied By 'Frans De Waal' in
Species of Apes; Including Chimpanzees,
Gorillas, And Bonobos; And Yes, Including Males
And Females too, All Have One Common Element

For Success;

Actual Greater
Levels of Empathy
Than the Rest of the Group;
The part of Taking Care of Everyone
(They Are Measured With Highest Stress
Levels too; Not Very 'Kind to Telomeres'
As Usually Being 'President' Ages Ya FAST)
in Fairest Ways possible that keep the Glue
of Bonds and Binds of the Group Together; Both

Surviving

And Thriving;

As They Used to Say
In the Military Where i Worked,

Lead, Follow, Or Get The Hell Out of the Way;

What Ya Gonna Do, if No One Wants to Lead;

What Ya Gonna Do, if No One is Willing to Pick up

The Ball to Do it;

Well, The Human
Species Won't Last
Very Long Without Leaders
to Truly Organize and Get the
Jobs Required for Life Done; WITH

EMPATHY
AND

COMPASSION TOO;

AND TRUE, FOLKS WITH
LITTLE EMPATHY PLAY THEIR
PARTS TOO; YA DON'T WANT SOMEONE

OPERATING ON YA, TO GET TOO FAINT

WHEN

CUTTING
YA UP; TO
SAVE YOUR LIFE;

As yes, Cold Hearted
Humans Who Are Basically
Tools to Get the Required Jobs
Done to Survive And Thrive in Society

Also are
Integral
To Species Success...
AS That Pertains to
At LEAST SURVIVING NOW.

And on Top of that Environment
Does Play A Huge Role On Whether or
Not Someone Becomes A Good Leader or Not.

And True, Epigenetic Effects From Challenge in Life

Will Most Definitely Create What Was Once the Weakest
Kid 'in the Aquarium' as the Strongest Leg Pressing Dude
in the Military Gym, Close to 62 Years Of Age, per 1520 Pounds Now;

Yet True, Females Without Much Physical Strength at All; Do Make Great
Leaders as They Usually Have More Empathy and Compassion than Males on Average....

Bottom Lines,

It Takes Variety

For A Species to Survive.

Bottom Lines, Without DarK THere is no LiGHT...

In Other Words, We Need Soft and Tough Humans to Survive too...

Here is An Opportunity to Get Better Educated, With Frans de Waal, in His

Ted Talk Video on What Makes an 'Alpha Male' in the Ape Kingdom WITH EMPATHY REQUIRED.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:06 pm

Just to make it clear: I'm not advocating any kind of genocide.
Secondly, eugenics is already allowed in many western societies - in the form of abortion including of those with various disabilities.

How's aborting people with psychopath-genes any different or worse?

Are you seriously telling me you're against allowing people with disabilities or illnesses to be born, but you'd happily allow psychopaths to be born?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:12 pm

AI is programmed by humans.
We need to make sure this AI Government is being programmed by non-psychopaths.

AI bots will be governed by the three rules of - A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

The problem will happen the moment AI determines that human society is self-destructive and will need to "prune" society so that humans will not be capable of blowing themselves up or the planet in order to not conflict with the first law which is to sit back and watch humanity collapse.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:17 pm

Just to make it clear: I'm not advocating any kind of genocide.
Secondly, eugenics is already allowed in many western societies - in the form of abortion including of those with various disabilities.

How's aborting people with psychopath-genes any different or worse?

Are you seriously telling me you're against allowing people with disabilities or illnesses to be born, but you'd happily allow psychopaths to be born?

Do Watch 'the Ted-Talk Video',
If You Want to get Educated
on What An "Alpha Male" Is or
is NOT, per the 'Term of Study';

So Far, You Do Not Have A Clue;

And On Top of that if What You
Are Talking About is Folks High
on the 'Check-list' of 'Psychopathy'

That's Gonna Include Lots of Surgeons,
CEO's, And Yes, Members of 'the Clergy' too.

Even in Studies of So-Called 'Heroes And Villains';

Empathy and Compassion For All As Opposed to Total

'Trump Selfishness' Is What Makes the Difference Between

A So-Called
Hero or Villain;

Other Than that
So-Called Heroes

Will be Both Impulsive
And Break Rules to Get THE JOB DONE;

HEHE,

"THE BATMAN,"
YET THAT'S ONLY
A FICTIONAL CHARACTER;
NEVER EVER THE LESS, PARTLY, THE HERO ARCHETYPE..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:18 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
That's that sort of logic narcissists and psychopaths often invoke while attempting to dehumanize others

Water is that sort of consumption narcissists and psychopaths often drink, while attempting to stay alive.

I hope this explains how your logic of "[someone] does this too, therefore your like that [someone]" has failed.

:lol:

Are you really comparing drinking water with advocating for eugenics and democide and pretending that resembles a serious point? :scratch:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:23 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

:lol:

Are you really comparing drinking water with advocating for eugenics and democide and pretending that resembles a serious point? :scratch:

I'm saying there's nothing wrong with eugenics. We already make use of it - it's already legal.

Your logic is failing because you compare proponents of eugenics to the ones on the wrong side of history (ie. the nazis, fascists etc.).

I'm saying: If applied correctly, eugenics will save mankind and human society, not destroy it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 4:32 pm

Your logic is failing because you compare proponents of eugenics to the ones on the wrong side of history (ie. the nazis, fascists etc.).

I'm saying: If applied correctly, eugenics will save mankind and human society, not destroy it.

Which is exactly what the Nazis claimed about their 'correct implementation of eugenics'.

What you're saying is it's not horrible when it's done in the way I approve of because I approve of it.

What I'm saying is that your judgment can't be trusted if that's what you're advocating for. We can bicker in circles about it all you'd like but my position is always going to be that you're on the wrong side.

People choosing to not carry a child they're not willing to raise isn't the same as screening and eliminating all fetuses with a particular trait so your comparison of voluntary abortions with what you propose is dishonest.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Feb 2022, 4:33 pm

No calling for the eradication of a group of people based on a disability.