Page 14 of 14 [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 4:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

I think it's fair to understand the various incidents involving students trying to flee as being isolated incidents and not use them to make blanket condemnations of the Ukrainian or Polish peoples.

Western nations have their own shameful histories of racism and xenophobia too.

Binarism should be legislated against. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 9:57 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
- Not only black people were being pushed back, all non-european refugees were being pushed back and denied entry, POCs are assumed obvious cases of being non-european citizen (statistically), and there's probably a language barrier in this mess.

Ok that makes sense.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 10:02 pm

Pepe wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Link to the account please, let's investigate the history of it.

I can't find the original site (too many posts since seeing that. But it appeared totally randomly on a social media story about BLM

Dude, why do you persist with posting bad sources? It's like you're trying to establish the lowest level of credibility possible :scratch: :?:

Cyber is known for it.
Not an attack, just a verifiable fact. 8)

No offense taken, but I honestly went back to the site and could not find that twitter feed I saw a few hours earlier. It's possible it was removed given the content of the post.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 11:09 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Link to the account please, let's investigate the history of it.

I can't find the original site (too many posts since seeing that. But it appeared totally randomly on a social media story about BLM

Dude, why do you persist with posting bad sources? It's like you're trying to establish the lowest level of credibility possible :scratch: :?:

Cyber is known for it.
Not an attack, just a verifiable fact. 8)

No offense taken, but I honestly went back to the site and could not find that twitter feed I saw a few hours earlier. It's possible it was removed given the content of the post.

You are unusually resilient. :thumright:

I believe you, but your reputation precedes you. :mrgreen:
This is why "credibility coinage" is important.
If a person consistently fails the due diligence test, people eventually lower their expectation.

Dems the fact, Jack. 8)

Respect can be regained, but it would be a tough slog and consistency is the key.
But you would know that. :wink:

Just do the hard yakka every time you present an article, or don't present one at all.
Opinions are fine, but supporting evidence that is consistently found invalid destroys a person's credibility.

(I am explaining this for any younger people reading this. I am not telling you anything/k you don't know already. ;))