Joe Biden sends severe warning to ‘dictator’ Vladimir Putin

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 9:16 pm

Quote:
Joe Biden sends severe warning to ‘dictator’ Vladimir Putin over his ‘premediated, unprovoked’ war

President Joe Biden has begun his first State of the Union address as he takes aim at Russian “dictator” Vladimir Putin over his “premediated and unprovoked” war in Ukraine. Watch Live on SkyNews.com.au.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/u ... erallPos=1

:thumright:

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 9:22 pm

I noticed that warning on the way home from work. Pulled into my favorite gas station, saw the price, turned around and left. Will try another station closer to work tomorrow.

What a goddamn idiot!

I know this is an autism board but some of us actually do try to live a normal life. I don't expect you to understand.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Mar 2022, 9:45 pm

Biden is just like every Gawddamned Democrat since LBJ: scared of their own shadow and afraid to offend anyone.

As for the ReThuglicans, the last Republican I had any respect for was Eisenhower, only because he more than earned his stripes in the European theater in WWII.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 9:58 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
I noticed that warning on the way home from work. Pulled into my favorite gas station, saw the price, turned around and left. Will try another station closer to work tomorrow.

What a goddamn idiot!

I know this is an autism board but some of us actually do try to live a normal life. I don't expect you to understand.

Something about releasing massive amounts of oil reserves to push down petrol prices.
Sounds good.
Time will tell. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 9:59 pm

MuddRM wrote:
Biden is just like every Gawddamned Democrat since LBJ: scared of their own shadow and afraid to offend anyone.

As for the ReThuglicans, the last Republican I had any respect for was Eisenhower, only because he more than earned his stripes in the European theater in WWII.

He was good at making camps also. ;)

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:

What a goddamn idiot!

Something about releasing massive amounts of oil reserves to push down petrol prices.
Sounds good.
Time will tell. 8)

I'll believe it when I see it, and trust me, I'll be looking. I drive 6-7 days a week.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:29 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Pepe wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:

What a goddamn idiot!

Sounds good.
Time will tell. 8)

I'll believe it when I see it, and trust me, I'll be looking. I drive 6-7 days a week.

Talk is cheap, I agree.
Time will tell. 8)