Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:32 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
That video you posted shows just how meaty the punches/kicks were in Resident Evil 5 - something missing from the 'Revelations' games.

They have a satisfying thwack about them.

Agreed, compared to RE4 and Revelations the melee attacks in RE5 felt a lot more satisfying. 8)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:40 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
That video you posted shows just how meaty the punches/kicks were in Resident Evil 5 - something missing from the 'Revelations' games.

Agreed, compared to RE4 and Revelations the melee attacks in RE5 felt a lot more satisfying. 8)

Definitely! Do you play these games on Steam/PC or on games consoles?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:42 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Game consoles. :D

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:42 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Haha, I am playing/have played them all on PC.

I use a Xbox One controller though. 8)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:52 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I have the remake of RE1, RE2, and RE3, plus RE0, RE4, and RE5 on my Xbox One. :)

Unfortunately my Xbox One got water damage so i need to get a replacement someday. :P

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:53 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:

I have the remake of RE1, RE2, and RE3, plus RE0, RE4, and RE5 on my Xbox One. :)

Unfortunately my Xbox One got water damage so i need to get a replacement someday. :P

Awesome!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:56 pm

I used to have the downloaded versions of Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 on my PS3 back when I had a PS3. :)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 10:04 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I used to have the downloaded versions of Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 on my PS3 back when I had a PS3. :)

I have played number 5 on both the Xbox 360 & Playstation 3. After that generation of consoles I switched to PC gaming, however.

And yeah, that's good. :D

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 10:23 pm

*sigh* if only Capcom would release a collector's edition of the first three original games for the PSone RE1, RE2, and RE3. Am I right? :D

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 10:24 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
*sigh* if only Capcom would release a collector's edition of the first three original games for the PSone RE1, RE2, and RE3. Am I right? :D

You are right. I would also like the opportunity to play those.

I never played them the first time around. I think I played RE3 original at a friends house but I was fairly young at the time.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 11:18 am

Yeah I started playing the games very young myself too. Back when I had a PSone. Good times. 8)

Do you enjoy other survival horror games from that era? I loved playing the Silent Hill and Fatal Frame games. :D

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 7:16 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Yeah I started playing the games very young myself too. Back when I had a PSone. Good times. 8)

Do you enjoy other survival horror games from that era? I loved playing the Silent Hill and Fatal Frame games. :D

I remember reading about the Silent Hill games in gaming magazines but I never played them. My ability to play games when I was younger was fairly limited since my family were relatively poor.

I'd like to play the Silent Hill Games, even now. Apparently Silent Hill 2 is coming to Valve's Steam (a PC gaming client/platform).

I would definitely buy that if it gets released. Currently the release date is TBA (to be announced).

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 7:20 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

I remember reading about the Silent Hill games in gaming magazines but I never played them. My ability to play games when I was younger was fairly limited since my family were relatively poor.

I'd like to play the Silent Hill Games, even now. Apparently Silent Hill 2 is coming to Valve's Steam (a PC gaming client/platform).

I would definitely buy that if it gets released. Currently the release date is TBA (to be announced).

I think you would greatly enjoy the Silent Hill games. The first four were the best imo. :)

The fatal frame games were also good. They came out with a new one called Maiden of Black Water. I hope i get to play it someday. :skull:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 7:21 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

I think you would greatly enjoy the Silent Hill games. The first four were the best imo. :)

The fatal frame games were also good. They came out with a new one called Maiden of Black Water. I hope i get to play it someday. :skull:

Yes, I think I would enjoy them. :D

Never had heard of Fatal Frame until you have mentioned it - but that does sound good, also. :)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 7:22 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Never had heard of Fatal Frame until you have mentioned it - but that does sound good, also. :)

Yeah Japanese horror is pretty good. 8)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 7:23 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Yeah Japanese horror is pretty good. 8)

Yeah. 8)