blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2022, 11:08 pm

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 11:24 am

The breeders, also known as the working class, from the Stargate SG-1 series episode: 'The Other Side'.

If you are not on the side of the breeders, particularly the non-racist breeders, I have news for you... you are a Nazi.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 11:36 am

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2022, 5:41 pm

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 12:35 am

funeralxempire wrote:

I like this.

I am coming up to 48 hours of no sleep. It is getting more difficult to concentrate. I am using only one eye to focus. My computer screen seems difficult to centre in my vision.

I'll post my own:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 8:08 am

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 10:12 am

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 3:29 pm

I am not trying to be greedy here by taking up all the space in this thread (a thread that I created).

I simply want a place to spread culture that I find pleasing & I could not find a different thread that was more appropriate? I have low vision (I have difficulty object locating things in front of me...).

This might not be popular now, but who knows if it might be in the future?

That is my justification for hogging threads.

So there you have it.

P.S. This charity event and pie-shoving concept, works both ways in a social sense. Those people that shove the pie into a persons face, get the opportunity to emotionally release frustration in any emotional domain and those on the receiving end of the pie learn to not take themselves so seriously.

Having this event as a charity fundrasier means that money can be made from emotional currency that is satisfying to participants.

The social rules of pie events only apply within the charity fundraiser. Authority figures go back to their normal business after cleaning pie off of their faces.

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 08 Mar 2022, 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 4:52 pm

I realise that this post is taking up data space & that it could be considered greedy to take up more data space on a server.

But, I feel as though there is an imbalance in the amount of non-British content that has been posted in the past decade & thus, this little spurt of post-bombing, seems apt.

I plan to reduce the spamming in the future, but bear with me.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 8:07 pm

A movie that intelligently approached the issue of transgenderism, before it became trendy and devolved into illiterate dirt slinging on social media.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 1:01 am

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 7:27 pm

His name is Robert Paulson.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 1:32 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 1:06 am

Something that really stands out is how the AWD car always has really tiny counter-steering angles compared to an FR, you can even see it in the thumbnail.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 10:39 pm

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う