Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 3:56 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
There is only one Russia.

...and Ukraine doesn't seem to want to be a part of it. :nerdy:

I meant there's no such thing as "Putin's Russia". When Ukrainians hate on Russia, there is only one Russia to hate. There is only one solution to that hate, and that is a fight. One side will have to win that fight.

No. They dont hate on Russia.

They hate on Putin. For bombing and massacering their country. They dont mistreat Russian POWs.

But most want their own seperate country from Russia.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 4:30 pm

Pepe wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
Germany went through some turbulent times and now prides itself in bearing the guilt of two world wars.

Guilt for WWII, not WWI.

That is correct. Germany was only pulled into the war with their treaty with Austria-Hungary, but ended up having war guilt forced on them after their defeat because they had been the most powerful antagonist.

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 5:07 pm

I simply think that there needs more love on this planet. All this fear propaganda of sickness, death and now wars, it’s been everything to lower someone’s vibration and take the life and joy out of them. I think there is a lot of support for Ukraine, but I believe that the Russian-born people, citizens in/our of Russia, everything and everyone russian is being cancelled. I think everyine deserves sime support! Here’s my support for the fringe minority

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 5:19 pm

Don't be this guy.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 5:25 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Don't be this guy.

I'll do whatever I damn please.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 5:31 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Don't be this guy.

Feel free, but that guy is a moron so don't lose sight of what insisting on being that guy means.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 5:48 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Don't be this guy.

Feel free, but that guy is a moron so don't lose sight of what insisting on being that guy means.

Didn't I see you goose-stepping to the narrative around here. :lol: Can't tell if you just have a stiff elbow when you salute.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:15 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Don't be this guy.

Didn't I see you goose-stepping to the narrative around here. :lol: Can't tell if you just have a stiff elbow when you salute.

Ironic for someone cheering on these guys to accuse the opposition of goosestepping:

But please make more invaders and resistance are morally equal comments. They really help your credibility and demonstrate how well informed you are on this matter.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:28 pm

Let’s all pretend that we all know what is really going on in Ukraine and that it is important to follow the herd and fingers even if we don’t know. I know it’s not easy for people dealing with ASD to “read between the lines”, just like it was with the plandemic, which the truckers finally were able to scare most governments into moving on and focusing on a new love/hate movement. Over are the sheeple/conspiracists, which became later Pro vaccine vs anti-vaccine, now becoming support Ukraine or pay if you are somehow related to russia, but totally disconnected from the reality of the government’s and elite’s agendas. There is only one way, unity! No judgment! I can see some are sarcastic on here, but what do you want, there are bullies and dictators everywhere these days..

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
Germany went through some turbulent times and now prides itself in bearing the guilt of two world wars.

Guilt for WWII, not WWI.

That is correct. Germany was only pulled into the war with their treaty with Austria-Hungary, but ended up having war guilt forced on them after their defeat because they had been the most powerful antagonist.

The Versailles Treaty.
And then the social anarchy in Germany.
And then Hitler.
And then the atrocity of WWII.

If we had a time travel machine, would it be a bad idea to go back in time and assassinate those responsible for the Versailles Treaty? :scratch:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:37 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Don't be this guy.

Are you saying a planet-killing asteroid is a bad thing? :scratch:
"Interesting". 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:38 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
shlaifu wrote:

Guilt for WWII, not WWI.

The Versailles Treaty.
And then Hitler.

If we had a time travel machine, would it be a bad idea to go back in time and assassinate those responsible for the Versailles Treaty? :scratch:

Perhaps better to show those men what their hate would spawn.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2022, 6:38 pm

Fixxer wrote:
Let’s all pretend that we all know what is really going on in Ukraine and that it is important to follow the herd and fingers even if we don’t know. I know it’s not easy for people dealing with ASD to “read between the lines”, just like it was with the plandemic, which the truckers finally were able to scare most governments into moving on and focusing on a new love/hate movement. Over are the sheeple/conspiracists, which became later Pro vaccine vs anti-vaccine, now becoming support Ukraine or pay if you are somehow related to russia, but totally disconnected from the reality of the government’s and elite’s agendas. There is only one way, unity! No judgment! I can see some are sarcastic on here, but what do you want, there are bullies and dictators everywhere these days..

Then what's really going on in Ukraine, pray tell?

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 2:36 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
shlaifu wrote:

Guilt for WWII, not WWI.

The Versailles Treaty.
And then Hitler.

So you two have an embryo of an argument there.

Now tell me, how does one make the logical leap from the treaty to the "master race" ideology, and what exactly do Jews have to do with it???

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 2:38 am

r00tb33r wrote:
Now tell me, how does one make the logical leap from the treaty to the "master race" ideology, and what exactly do Jews have to do with it???

Kraichgauer, your up. :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 3:07 am

r00tb33r wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
shlaifu wrote:

Guilt for WWII, not WWI.

The Versailles Treaty.
And then Hitler.

So you two have an embryo of an argument there.

Germany's humiliation and forced suffering by the allies after WWI had left the Germans ripe for extremists who wanted to take advantage of that. The Nazis sold the Germans on nationalism based on racism/Anti-Semitism that had long predated their party, and in fact was common all over the western world at the time. Read F. Scott Fitzgerald's book, The Great Gatsby, and see the racist idiocy spouted by Daisy's a$$hole husband. Jew hate had been common among Christian Europeans - and by extension, America - from the very beginning. The Nazis had been able to use Jews, Gypsies, the far left, and others as scapegoats for Germany's suffering. It just so happened that Hitler had been able to take advantage of a perfect storm raging in the time in Germany.