Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Mar 2022, 2:10 pm

^ Link please.
Despite following the topic day by day, I haven't came across such accusations but public announcements are published, so, if real, it shouldn't be a problem.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 2:38 pm

Fixxer wrote:
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky just accused the North Americans of being "lazy" and not helping enough to support his side of the conflict. Americans and Canadians sent loads of money to help, but Zelensky also wants weapons and anything that flies and can fight Russia. Volodymyr is biting the hand that feeds. I think treating his american allies of "hypocrites" is going to backlash and Putin is slowly looking better each day while Zelensky is showing his true self by the second (32 days into that "war")!

In Canada, we also have a fomer "actor" (art class teacher Justin Trudeau) as President, so we know they are good at acting and saying the right things while hiding the truth.

This isn’t the thread for your comments.
I started this thread so that people could help IF they want to ,and to provide options to do so.Not for discussion.
Please don’t spam my thread with your opinions.Start your own if you don’t want to help people in crisis.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 3:14 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Fixxer wrote:
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky just accused the North Americans of being "lazy" and not helping enough to support his side of the conflict. Americans and Canadians sent loads of money to help, but Zelensky also wants weapons and anything that flies and can fight Russia. Volodymyr is biting the hand that feeds. I think treating his american allies of "hypocrites" is going to backlash and Putin is slowly looking better each day while Zelensky is showing his true self by the second (32 days into that "war")!

In Canada, we also have a fomer "actor" (art class teacher Justin Trudeau) as President, so we know they are good at acting and saying the right things while hiding the truth.

This isn’t the thread for your comments.
I started this thread so that people could help IF they want to ,and to provide options to do so.Not for discussion.
Please don’t spam my thread with your opinions.Start your own if you don’t want to help people in crisis.

If someone wants to donate money or humanitarian aid that`s all good.

But an advertising link for mercenaries on a website aimed at those with mental health complications is irresponsible.

Ive seen the videos of western military volunters who went, many were killed or fled talking about their friends dying in a missile strike on their base in W Ukraine, its all over the web and they talk very US (not fake Russians).

They talk of foreign men fleeing out the country being pulled out of the border queue and sent back to the front if they "look military". Many are given just 10 rounds of ammo and told to go to the front where they are cut to pieces.

There`s no air cover (like iraqi`s in 2003), or any military backup support what so ever, also mercenaries are not covered by the geneva convention on military prisoners, so if your captured the enemy can do what they like to you and nobody will know or care.

- George Bernie Shaw

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 3:55 pm

/\There are members here who have served in the military.
Having autism doesn’t make you unable to choose how you want to help or lack the capacity to know what you are getting into.
No one is being forced or coerced.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 1:18 pm

How to help the zoo animals trapped that need food.
https://animalsurvival.org/donate/ukrai ... cy-appeal/

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 3:20 pm

Watch this before joining the going to Ukraine:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e0jglju9Ss

- George Bernie Shaw

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 5:40 pm

How to donate body armor, helmets and first aid supplies to Ukraine.100% goes to Ukraine.
https://fundraise.spiritofamerica.org/g ... n/checkout

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2022, 9:25 am

Send Putin to Jupiter.
https://putina.net/

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2022, 5:10 pm

Skunk platoon ready for deployment, sir!
I mean, mam. 8)

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 8:04 pm

Fixxer wrote:

It's not hard to understand Zelenskyy's sense of desperation for his country and people. This hardly makes him the bad guy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 8:06 pm

Misslizard wrote:
In case anyone here has the skills and wants to help.
https://volunteerforukraine.org/join-us/
Or wants to enlist.
https://ukrforeignlegion.com/?gclid=EAI ... bfPD_BwE#2
How to donate to buy arms.
https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/

Reminiscent of the volunteers from all over the world who came to fight against Franco and the fascists in the Spanish Civil War.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 11:08 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Fixxer wrote:

It's not hard to understand Zelenskyy's sense of desperation for his country and people. This hardly makes him the bad guy.

Self-evident. 8)

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 11:29 pm

Pepe wrote:
I mean, mam. 8)

Your assignment is to sneak into the Kremlin, then spray Putin with a noxious, deadly substance.
Only you have the qualifications for this mission.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 12:35 am

Misslizard wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I mean, mam. 8)

Your assignment is to sneak into the Kremlin, then spray Putin with a noxious, deadly substance.
Only you have the qualifications for this mission.

So, pulling my pants down in public is permissible?
Kool. 8)

And one more thing,

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 12:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Fixxer wrote:

Indeed. Zelensky is just doing what any of us would do in a desperate situation. I don't fault him for that. But at the same time I have the firm conviction that nations have to look after themselves and do what's right by their own citizens. Ukraine has repeatedly fallen prey to backhanded Russian political and military tactics that have prevented them from forming relationships with the West. But even if they had any formal protection agreements, I still don't think its right to fight another country's war. If volunteers from around the world want to help Ukraine, fine. I don't see what greater good can come of the United States directly getting involved. I don't agree with our leaders' motives for staying out of Ukraine, but I'm glad we're not going to war with Russia all the same.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 6:48 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Fixxer wrote:

Indeed. Zelensky is just doing what any of us would do in a desperate situation. I don't fault him for that. But at the same time I have the firm conviction that nations have to look after themselves and do what's right by their own citizens. Ukraine has repeatedly fallen prey to backhanded Russian political and military tactics that have prevented them from forming relationships with the West. But even if they had any formal protection agreements, I still don't think its right to fight another country's war. If volunteers from around the world want to help Ukraine, fine. I don't see what greater good can come of the United States directly getting involved. I don't agree with our leaders' motives for staying out of Ukraine, but I'm glad we're not going to war with Russia all the same.

If it's in our interest, we have and we will.