‘Cackling’ Kamala, ‘worst vice president in US history’

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 6:40 pm

Quote:
‘Cackling’ Kamala Harris cements herself as the ‘worst vice president in US history’
23 hours ago

The “cackling nincompoop” Kamala Harris has cemented her place in United States history as the “worst vice president” after her performance this week, Sky News host Rita Panahi says.

“After her cringeworthy performance in recent weeks, she had the opportunity to redeem herself during a vitally important trip to Poland and Romania as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine plunges the region into a deepening crisis. The White House said her visit will demonstrate the strength and unity of the NATO Alliance,” Ms Panahi said.

“What it actually did was demonstrate the utter ineptitude of the vice president.

“You might be wondering what prompted that mad cackling during such a serious press conference, was there perhaps a moment of lightness during such a dark time. Well, no, that embarrassing performance was prompted by a serious question about the unfolding refugee crisis. ”

Ms Harris’ laughter occurred after she was asked if the US would make a specific allocation for Ukrainian refugees.

“It’s little wonder that Ukrainian President Zelensky’s former press secretary said this of Kamala after that chuckle happy performance with the Polish president,” Ms Panahi said.

“‘It would be a tragedy if this woman won the presidency’.”

“Never mind winning it, the fear is she’ll be installed president during Biden’s first term should the 79-year-old’s health decline further.

“But put the mad chucking to one side – Kamala Harris’ incompetence and complete lack of foreign policy acumen was on display every time she actually answered a question.

“Kamala Harris is proof of what can happen when you disregard meritocracy and embrace identity politics – Kamala is what happens when you choose people for key roles not according to their ability, experience or acumen but according to their gender or their skin colour.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita ... rallPos=15

This isn't me being partisan.
I simply see her as kringeworthy. 8)

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 10:41 pm

Kamala is bad but I'm weary of putting the worst label on her, Spiro T Agnew was one of the worst. I do wonder if his resignation was to open up the seat for Ford and Nixon's resignation/pardon.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 10:46 pm

I'm waiting for Biden to have another aneurysm, or a stroke, and her taking over as potus.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 11:10 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
I'm waiting for Biden to have another aneurysm, or a stroke, and her taking over as potus.

That would be a, dare I say it?...
...a kackle... :mrgreen:

Last edited by Pepe on 13 Mar 2022, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 11:38 pm

Of course Sky News forgets about the worst Vice President in US history.

He's a big part of the reason why America lacks credibility when condemning military aggression.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 11:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

He's a big part of the reason why America lacks credibility when condemning military aggression.

The problem here is that Biden is a feeble older man.
The thought of Kackling Kamala taking over is a concern (understatement).

But yes, some on Sky News are a little too partisan for my liking.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2022, 11:55 pm

Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Will she be appreciably different from Joe (let alone better vs. worse)?

By and large most of the establishment candidates within either party in the US seem pretty interchangeable (at least within their party), Biden vs. Pete vs. Harris seems trivial because they're not unique enough for it to matter.

Except for Trump both parties mostly manage to keep their non-establishment people far away from the executive branch or any position that holds significant power.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 12:55 am

funeralxempire wrote:

Bush and Chaney; Dumb and Diabolical.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 12:56 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

By and large most of the establishment candidates within either party in the US seem pretty interchangeable (at least within their party), Biden vs. Pete vs. Harris seems trivial because they're not unique enough for it to matter.

Except for Trump both parties mostly manage to keep their non-establishment people far away from the executive branch or any position that holds significant power.

America is doomed if it keeps the bar set at Trump.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 1:12 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

America is doomed if it keeps the bar set at Trump.

America is doomed if it's system keeps producing people who can't beat that guy. The guy who ran on I'm a shady, incoherent, life-long con artist and I'm going to make America great again because it's really just not very good right now, I mean...

But when you think of what the core of either party stands for or produces as candidates it makes sense why even that psychologically damaged imbecile stood a chance.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Mar 2022, 3:44 am

From the point of view of East Europe - that opinion is simply BS.
She's active where things are happening, having visited Poland just a few days ago, meeting multiple people in the region and discussing policies.
Ready to face the events. That's a very good trait of a politician.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 7:32 am

She's scarier than Pence, and that guy was walking Catholic Inquisition, some Dark Age sh*t.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 7:37 am

r00tb33r wrote:
She's scarier than Pence, and that guy was walking Catholic Inquisition, some Dark Age sh*t.

But he looks so good in a bomber plane leather jacket.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 7:39 am

I feel like Kamala Harris, certainly, should have been more careful as pertains the revealing of her mirth.

It's not a good image, really, for those who are severely impacted by the war.

Saying this, I find, if she is effective in what she is doing in eastern Europe, then all the laughter might be worth it.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 7:46 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I feel like Kamala Harris, certainly, should have been more careful as pertains the revealing of her mirth.

It's not a good image, really, for those who are severely impacted by the war.

Saying this, I find, if she is effective in what she is doing in eastern Europe, then all the laughter might be worth it.

Have you Googled "Kamala Harris"?
Have you listened to some of her childish nonsense on youtube, explaining the Russian/Ukraine situation, as an example?
Was she talking to kindergarten children?
It sounded like it.
She seems to have been parachuted into a position beyond her capabilities.