Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Polynechramorph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2022, 2:42 am

I've been an entrepreneur for about 99% of my adult life.
I'd rather be the empowering boss than the exploited worker. It's just my view and I don't look down on anyone who simply prefers to be employed.

My current Company apart from managing my wife's orthodontic practice, is running a software company with a successful patient consultation software which is blossoming into so much more (currently 3.0 launch of a complete full stack overhaul).
AI (NN, DL) implementation is the next integration. App development for the patient side and continuation of multimedia development for consultation animations.

Anyone worldwide interested/capable or interested in becoming capable of real-time implementation of deep fakes (for our patient consultation animations, nothing dubious), please PM me. :D

ChrisInAustralia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 May 2022, 7:27 pm

Kt.Kpop wrote:
Currently, I'm on disability. I'd like to go back to college, but what to study??
There's lots of jobs I would be great at, but I have no interest in anything and no direction.

Many years ago, I took a career test, and the five jobs best suited to me and my high IQ, were of zero interest to me.

Wondering what jobs other ASDers are doing and/or enjoy?

I was kicked out of every high school after failing two years in a row. In year 9 I saw my first computer and it was the first thing on this earth I felt I understood. I failed high school and sat in my room programming my computer. I've been a software developer for 22 years now. I love everything about it, the work, the people, the pay is great. I am the luckiest guy in the world. If I'd not discovered computers early I'd have a low paid desk job (I am not qualified, I taught myself).