Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 7:18 pm

AprilR wrote:
^Learning new stuff is fun too and helps pass the time. I used to study Japanese on Duolingo for hours :D

did you get over a year? i'm on there as well.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 11:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
AprilR wrote:
^Learning new stuff is fun too and helps pass the time. I used to study Japanese on Duolingo for hours :D

I think i completed the whole Japanese lesson quite some time ago. I ended up deleting the app bc it was too time consuming.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2022, 12:23 am

AprilR wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
AprilR wrote:

I think i completed the whole Japanese lesson quite some time ago. I ended up deleting the app bc it was too time consuming.

having completed the whole japanese lesson, you have got to be a genius! :wtg:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2022, 8:57 am

MamaFrankie5259 wrote:
Loneliness is an alien concept to me as it is not an emotion I have ever felt. I live alone and love it. I am not just a loner but I am actually an asocial misanthrope and just not into people. Not a people person and never have been.

I wish I could be similar to you by not feeling loneliness

Instead I feel lonely and do not have the skill or emotional resilience to cope with social interaction

I have felt like that since 12 or so and now I am 39

It's hard to imagine anything changing positively

It is easy to imagine a lot of things changing negatively, immediately, drastically and permanently

Zero "friends"

Zero relationship

Reikistar
Raven
Raven

10 Apr 2022, 12:47 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
MamaFrankie5259 wrote:
Loneliness is an alien concept to me as it is not an emotion I have ever felt. I live alone and love it. I am not just a loner but I am actually an asocial misanthrope and just not into people. Not a people person and never have been.

I wish I could be similar to you by not feeling loneliness

Instead I feel lonely and do not have the skill or emotional resilience to cope with social interaction

I have felt like that since 12 or so and now I am 39

It's hard to imagine anything changing positively

It is easy to imagine a lot of things changing negatively, immediately, drastically and permanently

Zero "friends"

Zero relationship

I'm really sorry you feel like that. Loneliness is a horrible feeling especially when you don't know how to make things any different or struggle to do so. I crave social interaction and fortunately have some friends but I don't always feel connected even then and just want to get back to my safe space.