Veteran

21 Mar 2022, 10:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Fnord wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:
Fnord wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:
Does this appear objective to people from other cultures?
Not at all.  It appears as mere Chinese propaganda against "The West" in general, and America in particular.
I feel the same. . .
Good.  We do not need any more members promoting anti-American sentiments on this website.

How about a rule against disparaging ANY nationality? Although it seems to me I've seen at least as much anti-Chinese sentiment expressed here as anti-American.

So, not bagging Russia for killing thousands of Ukrainian civilians?
OK. 8)

Not referring to this one thread, probably.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Mar 2022, 2:14 am

I find it entirely appropriate that SkinnedWolf translates these narratives the way they does.
It is informative to know what kind of propaganda and prejudice are running outside of our circle. In this context, it is something completely different from repeating it.
Our general rules forbid sweeping attacks and if anyone feels attacked for their nationality, please report. This kind of conflict can be very delicate but I believe we can handle them case by case.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 2:37 am

magz wrote:
I find it entirely appropriate that SkinnedWolf translates these narratives the way they does.
It is informative to know what kind of propaganda and prejudice are running outside of our circle. In this context, it is something completely different from repeating it.

I wasn't suggesting Skinnedwolf was propagating propaganda if you thought I was.
Skinnedwolf actually stated they(?) didn't agree with it.
Hence, my concern about their(?) safety.

I find what Skinnedwolf is saying very educational.
Skinnedwolf is obviously very intelligent and I am looking forward to more of their posts.

I have also been chatting with them in other threads.
Have a look. ;)

If I am using "them/their" incorrectly, please tell me. 8)