Video shows teacher leading preschoolers in anti-Biden chant

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 7:50 am

ABC News

Quote:
A Southern California private school apologized to parents after a teacher shared a video last month of her leading preschool students in a chant denouncing President Joe Biden.

The video obtained by ABC 7 News in Los Angeles shows the unnamed teacher at Turning Point Christian School in Norco asking the 4- and 5-year-olds, “Who's our president?”

When they answer in unison, “Biden,” the teacher then asks, “What do we want to do with him?”

The students shout back, “We want him out!”

Parent Christina McFadden told ABC 7 the video from the President's Day lesson was shared through the school's messaging app, before it was taken down.

Turning Point officials said in a statement to parents that the school was “sorry for any misunderstanding” caused by the video.

It's unclear what, if any, disciplinary action was taken against the teacher.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 7:56 am

Private School Apologizes For Teacher Who Led Preschoolers In Anti-Biden Chant.

Turning Point officials said in a statement to parents that the school was "sorry for any misunderstanding" caused by the video.  "Earlier today a video was posted that has since been deleted as it did not share our school and church philosophy of honoring and respecting authority including those in government positions," the school statement said.

School officials did not respond Monday to a request for further comment, and it is unclear what, if any, disciplinary action was taken against the teacher.

Source:
 This Huffington Post Article 

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 8:01 am

Talk about idiocy and indoctrination!

Imagine if the kids answered "Trump" if asked who the President is----man o man I would be worried about our society then!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 8:08 am

The school is an evangelical Christian school, so it is not at all surprising that someone there would either praise Trump or slam Biden.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Mar 2022, 12:36 pm

Turning Point is a renowned religious conservative group. You’d hope parents would be aware of that.

I don’t think anyone should be sending their children to such an institution, because it is setting them up for failure, but hey… free country.