Experiences with kissing and hugging?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 4:09 pm

I love kissing and hugging my boyfriend. He's so fat and cute and cuddly. I like being touched, no matter what mood I'm in.

I also like hugs and kisses from relatives...unless covid or any other viruses are suspected then I have to resist because I'm touchy about catching viruses. Otherwise I have no problem with kissing and hugging.

SpaceMartian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 May 2022, 4:25 pm

Here is normal to give girls two kisses in the chick and guys a handshake. I hated back when I was younger and had no other option. Today I just won't do it. The handshake is not ok but doable. The kissing is NOT, specially now that I haven't done it for years.
Kissing as of kissing, romantically or whatever, never done it, but I going to guess I'm not ok with it, go figure why.
Hugging... I can count with one hand how many times I got hugged. Don't like it. I remember one time I waited a bit to carry some teammates who had a problem with the organisation and were going to end late to the hotel we were staying because they didn't had other way of going other than walking (it was some good 30 mins). No other member of the team with a car waited, which is... being bad teammates, but anyway. When I went picking them up, one of them surprised me with a hug. I didn't made any deal of it, didn't reciprocated, nothing. I get it happened as a thanks but I'd rather not having it again. Still feel bad for her, must have felt sooo weird on her end.

Now, having a doggo jumping over me out of nothing with friendly intentions is more than welcome. Same with birds and parrots. I like how feathers feel like.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 1:59 am

Muse933277 wrote:
I’ve never kissed a girl but that’s just because I’m an ugly ass incel, it has nothing to do with sensory issues.

this "ugly ass" has no trouble gettin' with the womens. something else is going on.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 8:35 am

There aren't too many people who are worse looking than that guy!

But that guy doesn't care; he knows he is capable of charming a woman.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 8:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There aren't too many people who are worse looking than that guy!

But that guy doesn't care; he knows he is capable of charming a woman.

certain women in any case.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 8:46 am

I'm fine with it but I hate it when my partner tickles me.