Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Outsider85
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Mar 2022, 10:41 am

Today I bought a book from the store of my public library. The young woman who was the clerk said she liked my coat. I thanked her and told her it was what I call my Jason Bourne coat. Then I told her I liked her outfit, she looked radiant. She thanked me and said she just thrifted the outfit. She handed me my book and change. Asked if I wanted a bag. I said yes please. Then we said our good day. I told her to keep up the good work.

What do I do next to talk to her? Also what questions should I ask her, if I see her again? How many questions is enough questions?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 10:51 am

If there aren’t many customers next time, you could ask her what she likes to read, and tell her what you like to read. Then maybe inquire whether she has brothers and sisters; she might tell you whether she has a boyfriend or not then.

Outsider85
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Mar 2022, 11:06 am

I just about want to go back there right now, but I won’t. I almost want to tell her if we were at a reception I would ask her for a dance. That’s how beautiful she looked.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2022, 4:51 am

Do you like thrift shops too? Ask her which shops she goes to and what one she likes best.

You might be able to find a question to ask her about the best books for some topic you are interested in, she might be able to give you input (conversation happening!)

Wishing you all the best.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2022, 7:07 am

Disregard any advice given here, including mine, and just be yourself

/Mats