Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Mar 2022, 3:58 am

Here's a video that I have done a short while ago.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

JimberryAndTheCouscous
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2022, 6:27 am

Great video and super cool logo (apologies for repeating (nearly!) my comment on youtube but hey it (the logo) is most appealing to me!).

Jimberry and the Couscous - Too much information
- Failure to habituate
#ActuallyAutistic #Ableism #RightToThrive #Neglect #AutismAdvancement

orbweaver
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jun 2022, 7:51 pm

I feel like the thing NTs may do that may be similar to actual autistic masking, because a physical issue is having to be covered up:

* When a drunk/stoned NT is trying to "maintain" so that they do not seem drunk or stoned.

* When an NT who is exhausted, in pain, physically ill, or deeply depressed, must maintain the illusion that they are not these things, including overcoming flat affect, trying to seem like "their head is in the game," etc. as many lose support systems due to behavior while exhausted, in pain, physically ill, or deeply depressed. (This experience may contribute to the mistaken NT impression that an autistic is a sick/distressed NT.)

ASD (dx. 2004, Asperger's Syndrome) + ADHD