Applied for wrong job... Ironically better fit...

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2022, 6:26 pm

I thought I applied to a relatively nearby nature center job... Which well last one I had I failed because of too much walking and hiking, but I applied anyway with their online application system...

Opps, applied for wrong job!! ! But I got an interview for Friday...

The job I applied too is same organization, but not the nature center, instead it involves driving a vehicle with animals and stuff to schools, etc... in SE Michigan...

Ive done pretty much the exact same thing before, in fact it was my Texas job. Community programs involve giving presentations not leading long hikes. Mostly classroom visits. Trust me, much less physical activity...

Strange, huh?

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2022, 10:21 pm

I hope you get this job.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2022, 11:08 pm

Congrats! Some mistakes are better than others. :-)

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 10:59 am

But I can't find help in locating help to start this job if I get it. I.e. moving closer or commuting.

I deleted it from my FB timeline because one of my family members posted something really negative and I can't put up with it.

I'm calling local agencies for help if I get this position maybe or another, but no luck.

I got disappointed because there was this one charity that helps people get cars if they got a job...but I'm slightly out of their service area, that's just not right :o :o :o

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020