Donald Trump Regrets Not Marching on January 6th, 2021

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 8:29 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
"Pumpkin" will always be a sore loser and be forever in denial that he lost the election.

How many kinds of food do people here have to describe Him? :lol:
The last name I read was "Orange"

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 8:57 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
I was saying when he doesn't become president in 2024, then people will still keep going on about him because he might try again in 2028. In other words I expect to keep hearing about Trump on a near daily basis for at least the next six years. Or until I die, whichever comes first :skull:

I thought 2028 will be president Ivanka?

Even if so I'm sure media would still be talking about Donald 24/7.

I'm sure Ivanka will get an opportunity to be a greater despot than her father. Who could ever forget Eva Peron and Marie Antopinette.

I'm sure she will carry her father's torch.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 10:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
I was saying when he doesn't become president in 2024, then people will still keep going on about him because he might try again in 2028. In other words I expect to keep hearing about Trump on a near daily basis for at least the next six years. Or until I die, whichever comes first :skull:

I'm sure Ivanka will get an opportunity to be a greater despot than her father. Who could ever forget Eva Peron and Marie Antopinette.

Why is Don Jr getting left out in the cold?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 12:20 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Why is Don Jr getting left out in the cold?

Don Jr. and Baron are kinda "special needs" I'm sure Donny might end up getting a gig as a contributor on Big Game Hunter Weekly

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 12:31 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Its not the fault of the "Media" that Trump is still a newsworthy public figure, and is still the de facto leader of the GOP.

If you have problem with folks talking about Trump then (a) tell Trump to stop claiming that he is still president of the US because the "election was stolen" from him. And (b) tell Ted Cruz, and Fox network, to stop worshipping Trump as their cult leader.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 1:40 am

Media = mass communication via broadcasting, publishing, and the internet including social media.

Obsession = an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind; the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 3:05 am

cyberdad wrote:

She actually seems to have a decent head on her shoulders too, but that scares me more, because she has her dad's tendency to ignore anything that doesn't line up with her agenda. Imagine if Donald was actually intelligent. He could have exploited the broken US political system even more than he did.
cyberdad wrote:
Don Jr. and Baron are kinda "special needs" I'm sure Donny might end up getting a gig as a contributor on Big Game Hunter Weekly
Yeah, those two make their dad seem like a genius.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 3:18 am

Tross wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

She actually seems to have a decent head on her shoulders too, but that scares me more, because she has her dad's tendency to ignore anything that doesn't line up with her agenda.

I agree, Ivanka is quite intelligent and ambitious. She is also more measured in her words.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 3:14 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
"Pumpkin" will always be a sore loser and be forever in denial that he lost the election.

How many kinds of food do people here have to describe Him? :lol:
The last name I read was "Orange"

Indeed! :lol: