Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 9:50 am

Someone said to me once ''What have you got to be scared of ?''. She told me she didn't believe in Covid, never got jabbed and caught the virus herself and recovered. I did remind of my worries and concerns and told her that a 28 year old guy caught it and was hospitalised and said he regretted not getting vaccinated. I'm in the early 30s with no underlying conditions that I know of. I'm in a lower risk group. There are probably even less people in their 40s dying from the virus. My sister who is 28 and had two or three jabs caught Covid and was negative after 3 days and my mum's partner who is 42 who had 3 jabs was ill for six days and isolated in his bedroom during that time and I'm living in the same house as them but I was tested negative. We are all still alive but I don't understand why Covid is still something for someone like me to fear if I catch it. I only wish I was in the same mindset as that woman who spoke to me about it even though I disagree with her belief that there is no pandemic.