Page 13 of 15 [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 9:10 am

Pepe wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I was suicidal for 10 years

But at some point you admit defeat, right, that you can't or won't? Either because you're too weak, scared of the finality or the action, knowing there is no afterlife, or burdened by the impact on others?

For me, it was a little bit of each.

Never!
My middle name is "Defiance". 8)

I had a lot of passive support from some areas to combat the unenlightened human feces attacking me.
But the main reason that helped me away from feeling suicidal was being enlightened about what was actually happening to me and others like me.

I learned how society was governed by unprincipled psychopathic power groups who place no value on ordinary individuals and considered us "useful idiots" and consumers, to service their personal needs.
Psychology 101. :mrgreen:

I was informed by a barrister how it was the politicians who implemented a system of abuse to counter hypnotic trance induction that was the foundation of ritual abuse.

I realised that most people can be influenced, but some have a greater susceptibility due to their "preparation" in their childhood.
I also realised very few people will even consider the validity of what I am saying openly and it was pointless in trying to convince anyone who was closed-minded in these matters.
My energy was better served in other areas.

I realised I needed to fight this battle on my own and not be manipulated into giving a poor social image.
I realised how my suicidal tendencies were being used against me, giving them the excuse to continue the abuse.

"Reason" was my way out of the pit of despair. I recommend it to anyone who is suicidal, regardless of whether or not that person is the target of ritual abuse.

I thank you, my friends.
Stay safe...
Stay strong...
"Russian warship, go f**k yourself." 8)

<Pepe steps off his soapbox and retires behind the scene in typical humility>

Resounding Applause……… :D :D :D :cheers:

where ever you go ,there you are

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 10:48 am

Pepe wrote:
"Reason" was my way out of the pit of despair. I recommend it to anyone who is suicidal, regardless of whether or not that person is the target of ritual abuse.

Not always effective.

I've found that individuals who focus on the moment are generally happier than those who are overly analytical.
If you think of "Reason" as the horizontal axis, and the level of confidence as the vertical axis, there is a valley of crumbling fear between total ignorance and wisdom enough to solve the problem.
It's easier to be struck dead by a disaster than to be helpless while watching it come.

In some destiny that you can't change, ignorance is sometimes a protection for mental health.
False hope is still hope, and hope keeps people alive. If living is one's goal.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 11:16 am

I’ve read this a few times, but not the book it’s from. Interesting take.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 2:32 pm

Some ****of the stuff that seems to come up about the topic of ending ones own life .. Seem almost poetically depressing .

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 6:41 pm

Pepe wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Pepe wrote:
"Interesting". 8)

"To each, their own." :shrug:
"Whatever floats your boat." :wink:

Ever hear the expression "He who stirs the sh--pot gets to lick the spoon?"

There might be an illustrative emoji for that around here somewhere but I can't hunt it down right now.

Aggression and misrepresentation don't suit you. 8)

As long as we're dong with that...

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 6:45 pm

@dorkseid

Crossing my fingers on something here.

Bitcoin just moved down, significantly, and it's hovering at $30K.

I'm of the mindset where I'm hoping it might actually move back down to $25K or even $20K.

What I'm hoping for - Chainlink (LINK) to go down to $3-$4, JASMY down below > $.01. The reason I'm hoping for that, I'm crossing my fingers that if said prices stuck around long enough I could be sitting on a few thousand LINK and a few hundred thousand JASMY.

If that happens I might get vaulted out of my financial situation. If that happens I might be able to take a few chunks out of your debt, maybe more if things really go well. I know that's technically hot air, it hasn't happened yet, just that unless my parents somehow needed hundreds of thousands in medical bills paid (with their health unlikely) I'd have the freedom to actually help in situations like these.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 7:08 pm

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I was suicidal for 10 years

But at some point you admit defeat, right, that you can't or won't? Either because you're too weak, scared of the finality or the action, knowing there is no afterlife, or burdened by the impact on others?

For me, it was a little bit of each.

Never!
My middle name is "Defiance". 8)

I had a lot of passive support from some areas to combat the unenlightened human feces attacking me.
But the main reason that helped me away from feeling suicidal was being enlightened about what was actually happening to me and others like me.

I learned how society was governed by unprincipled psychopathic power groups who place no value on ordinary individuals and considered us "useful idiots" and consumers, to service their personal needs.
Psychology 101. :mrgreen:

I was informed by a barrister how it was the politicians who implemented a system of abuse to counter hypnotic trance induction that was the foundation of ritual abuse.

I realised that most people can be influenced, but some have a greater susceptibility due to their "preparation" in their childhood.
I also realised very few people will even consider the validity of what I am saying openly and it was pointless in trying to convince anyone who was closed-minded in these matters.
My energy was better served in other areas.

I realised I needed to fight this battle on my own and not be manipulated into giving a poor social image.
I realised how my suicidal tendencies were being used against me, giving them the excuse to continue the abuse.

I thank you, my friends.
Stay safe...
Stay strong...
"Russian warship, go f**k yourself." 8)

<Pepe steps off his soapbox and retires behind the scene in typical humility>

Resounding Applause……… :D :D :D :cheers:

I have a small but loyal fan club. :heart:
A special "shout out" to my favourite chicky babe. <hug>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 7:13 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Not always effective.

I've found that individuals who focus on the moment are generally happier than those who are overly analytical.

Focusing "on the moment" meant focusing on being gang-stalked, and what to do about it. 8)

SkinnedWolf wrote:

In some destiny that you can't change, ignorance is sometimes a protection for mental health.

"Different strokes for different folks." 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 7:20 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Unlike the author, I haven't come back from the dead so I have to use reason, rather than personal experience, here.
Yes, I am being facetious. :mrgreen:

Personally, I don't think this is helpful for those who are more intellectual than spiritual.

The Oracle of Truth has spoken. 8)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 8:04 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
Not always effective.

If you think of "Reason" as the horizontal axis, and the level of confidence as the vertical axis, there is a valley of crumbling fear between total ignorance and wisdom enough to solve the problem.
It's easier to be struck dead by a disaster than to be helpless while watching it come.

That's a bit like Morpheus holding a blue pill in one hand and (in this case) both a red and a black pill in the other, and which one people take has a lot to do with what kinds of problems they're dealing with. In my own case ignorance wasn't going to coddle or protect me, so the red and black pills had to be downed. Particularly for a lot of people not on the spectrum the math is probably exactly the opposite - ie. ostracization from the benefits of fitting in, blending in, etc. and no gain in happiness for having made that trade.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

12 May 2022, 9:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
@dorkseid

If I have maybe one piece of advice that I'd give strongly, and in this case it's actually supplement advice:

Neuroshroom by Primal Herb.

You could technically try something else with all of the same ingredients to see if it helps.

My job was absolute hell in 2018 and 2020 and this stuff actually helped get me through it. First time I had a cup of it I felt as lucid as I did when I was maybe seven or eight years old. I haven't felt quite that amount of kick since but for brain fog, or when I have mornings where I get the tingling / neuropathy around my scalp, this stuff is great. Pretty much for anyone who doesn't take psychedelics but who wants something that imparts at least some of the neurogenic, mood, and energy benefits with next to no side effects - Lion's Mane, cordyceps, etc. supplements help a lot.

The ingredients off the box as I'm reading them:

Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) - Extract 30% Polysaccharides - 572mg
Cordyceps Militaris Extract 30% Polysaccharides - 320mg
Cracked Shell Reishi Spore (Ganoderma lucidum) - 256mg
Bacopa (Bacopa Monnieri) Extract - 20% bacosides - 64mg
Huperzia A Extract f/ toothed clubmoss - 64mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Piper Nigrum) - 3mg

I also have Stamets 7 and I take that occasionally but I don't notice the same 'kick' that I get from the Neuroshroom although I have noticed the restorative effects and I normally like to take it before bed with melotonin.

The reason I bring that up, if life's not a fair game and most of us are told that we have to just about run until we collapse dead - anything you can do that tips things back in your favor is fair game.

Bacopa, yum. It's I think in studies as top plant towards positive responses for people with ADHD, I've never tried it though. I tried rhodiola, not sure if it does anything for me as the mix i took I was wanting calming, and I wasnt pleased so I only took it for a week or so.

Sad but true I try to stay away from consumming fungi, as I'm fungi sensitive for my skin and have a humid environment with my plants, they clear my air of plastics, substances and everything in the home, but there are downsides.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 5:32 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

What evidence does Cannon provide to demonstrate that souls, an afterlife, or reincarnation exist at all; much less the intricate details of how they function? What observable data and repeatable experiments did Cannon use to reach her conclusions?

Cannon is clearly nothing more than a quack who either made up a bunch of utter nonsense, or plagiarized a bunch of utter nonsense made up by another quack.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 6:51 pm

Hard to get empirical evidence for that sort of thing . But seem people have made claims when resuscitated after death . :roll:

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 8:16 pm

And all those claims contradict one another wildly, demonstrating that they are all unreliable at best.

Whenever a brain is in a compromised state, such as when its deprived of oxygen or dying, it is not functioning properly and any sensation it experiences in that state is unreliable. Even observations in a dream are more reliable, since dreaming at least occurs while the brain is healthy.

Nobody can possibly know what is beyond our ability to observe. Anyone who claims to is either delusional or a charlatan.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 8:39 pm

dorkseid wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

What evidence does Cannon provide to demonstrate that souls, an afterlife, or reincarnation exist at all; much less the intricate details of how they function? What observable data and repeatable experiments did Cannon use to reach her conclusions?

Cannon is clearly nothing more than a quack who either made up a bunch of utter nonsense, or plagiarized a bunch of utter nonsense made up by another quack.

QFT. 8)

ScroogeMcDuck666
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2022, 8:51 pm

I'm right below 40 as well. I would have done it by now if it weren't for the guilt of knowing that it would ruin my mother's life. If you have someone that would be devastated by your death, like a parent, you should consider waiting for them to die first. Another commenter suggested waiting as long as possible. Kevorkian urged his patients to do the same. I think it's a good approach. If you've felt this way for many years, you may have waited long enough. Just try to be considerate about it. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.