Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 4:55 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Regarding the origional idea. There can be circumstances where it could work if the sound used is one which is expected in the circumstance.
Like at an outdoor rave.

Maybe. Not sure as I have never been to one.

Pro-tip: The proper camouflage for infiltrating a rave is baggy and neon coloured. Possibly with a tactical pacifier around your neck and stuff to texture stim with.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 6:27 pm

Sounds like a joke to me. Covering up one betraying sound with another betraying sound- sounds like the punchline of a "moron joke".

There are indeed examples of counter intuitive tactics like that. For example a famous magician saved the Suez Canal from destruction during WWII by making it disappear-by lighting it up even more, by placing batteries of search lights along its whole length and cloaking the canal in blinding light- so that the canal became like the filament inside of a light bulb-impossible to see its exact location- and impossible for the German bombers to aim at.

But I dont see how this velcro thing is an example of that sorta thing.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 6:44 pm

So it could work if you were a skilled ventriloquist?