Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CrazyEspy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Apr 2022, 9:39 am

Hi everyone I'm a 29 year old from the US, diagnosed schizophrenic with PTSD and undiagnosed Aspie (though at this age there really isn't any reason for me to do so besides it being something in the past couple years became extremely obvious when I learned what aspergers really was). My life and how I need to manage it is quite different than other peoples as you can probably imagine from that with a lot of limitations on what I can do. I need and value my solitude for my peace of mind and productivity but I'm also more outgoing too as much as that seems might contradict itself. Wouldn't say I'm on the outside looking in as much as I'm living on a different plane of reality than most others it feels but I have my frustrations and alienation in life. Nice to meet you all!

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2022, 4:16 pm

Welcome to WP! And you might be on your own plane but I hope you like sharing this planet with us.

CrazyEspy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Apr 2022, 4:57 pm

Double Retired wrote:
Welcome to WP! And you might be on your own plane but I hope you like sharing this planet with us.

Yes I am! I like this place because being from the more old school side of things on the internet I immediately recognized this forum style, I accidentally stumbled upon this place not knowing there was another main ASD central forum out there.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2022, 5:17 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2022, 5:47 pm

welcome, I hope you will feel at home here!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson