Sniper found dead after shooting 4 in D.C.

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 5:39 pm

Personally, I think the gun laws here in Texas are way too strict.There should be one law about guns the 2A.Everyone should be able to open carry their bolt action deer rifle everywhere they go and drive and take it anywhere and everywhere.We should should put every murderer to death even for killing one person.

Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 25 Apr 2022, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 5:50 pm

Most Americans don't think that way.

If they are gun owners, they tend to be CAREFUL gun owners.

It's when the wrong people get guns that problems arise.

Indeed, we must have stricter gun laws.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 5:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Most Americans don't think that way.

If they are gun owners, they tend to be CAREFUL gun owners.

It's when the wrong people get guns that problems arise.

Indeed, we must have stricter gun laws.

I think we should be allowed to own all forms of conventional weapons used by all militaries on a individual basis.Fear the government that has strict gun laws.I think everyone has the right to own whateverr kind of gun they want.I think illegal gun should be a oxymoron.Ihink it should legal for me to own a bolt action 20mm rifle.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 6:55 pm

The gub'mint shouldn't be able to limit my right to bear nuclear arms. :evil:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 7:16 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

lol haha.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 8:17 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

lol haha.

I mean, I'm only half-kidding. On the one hand a monopoly on legitimate use of force and restrictions on what arms citizens are entitled to possess is a fundamental part of how states operate, on the other hand I'm not always sure I believe states are required given the inherent surrendering of freedoms they require and how ultimately violent coercion and the threat of violence is how it's all maintained.

I've never seen a nuclear armed state face any real violence from other nuclear armed entities. If everyone is a nuclear armed entity that should level the playing field, no? :chin:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 9:32 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

lol haha.

I mean, I'm only half-kidding. On the one hand a monopoly on legitimate use of force and restrictions on what arms citizens are entitled to possess is a fundamental part of how states operate, on the other hand I'm not always sure I believe states are required given the inherent surrendering of freedoms they require and how ultimately violent coercion and the threat of violence is how it's all maintained.

I've never seen a nuclear armed state face any real violence from other nuclear armed entities. If everyone is a nuclear armed entity that should level the playing field, no? :chin:

That seem sensible to make sense to me.My solution to that is getting int o the micronation movement.Apparently its a thing.But if i were to ban a type of gun it would be handguns.Because that is what u would be most effective if you wanted to lower the murder rate.Like believe it or not ammo that u buy from the interne thatt is hunting ammo is illegal for militaries to use.