Far-Right Racist Running for Michigan Senate.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2022, 8:17 am

A far-right radio host running for the Michigan state senate is claiming that he's not racist after complaining about how the nuclear family is no longer portrayed as a white mom, a white dad, and white kids.

The host, Randy Bishop, lamented the racial makeup of America on his radio show "Your Defending Fathers" last month (March 31). In the episode, Bishop argued that the mainstream media is attempting to destroy the nuclear family.

"Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a white mom, a white dad and white kids," Bishop said. "They want us to die and go away and they're going to try and do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

"I don't have a racist bone in my body"

:roll:

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2022, 8:25 am

At least La Pen wasn't elected in France.

Let's hope this reaction against the ultra right-wing continues.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 5:12 pm

I'm not following how racially mixed or non-white families on TV endanger the nuclear family.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 7:18 pm

I'm suspecting one meme from the promotion of race mixing is the well versed "chorus" that black men leave their wives/partners. Every right winger loves using that little nugget to warn "white women" they will end up being single mothers.