Page 7 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2007, 8:46 pm

Oh crap it did post it lol, I reposted my last message because I didn't think it got through. Apparently it added it to the other reply post about the conspiracy. I'm not paranoid though, because I don't fear it. I've known about stuff like this since Clinton's days.

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2007, 9:52 am

Oh come on! 9/11 conspiracy? Hardly likely.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 Aug 2007, 2:28 am

i would consider myself open minded to just about anything :)

jfrmeister
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Aug 2007, 2:37 am

Pandora wrote:
Oh come on! 9/11 conspiracy? Hardly likely.

snake321's tin-foil hat must've fallen off. His posts are usually on the edge of inteligibility.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 5:59 am

snake321 wrote:
let me give you my interpretation of a free thinker
1. Does not follow organized religion Some do, religion is a moral choice. What's not free thought is being abusive and intolerant about religion or religious issues from either party.
2. Does not blindly agree with the party line (liberal or conservative), but actually questions everything logically from both sides. In other words, no liberals or conservatives, or any political orientation. You don't follow PEOPLE, you follow LOGIC. People can side with such political parties, and influence them. Logical thought according to ones' views is free thought, though.
3. Does not blindly follow social norms, and questions even the most unanimously held beliefs among our society according to decency and morality. Hmm, such as not killing someone?
4. Does not let blind emotions get in the way of making rational, unbiased decisions. Logic is your referee between emotions and calling things straight down the middle (including straight down the middle for heterosexual white males, which isn't "politically correct", but also for all others of any race, gender, creed, sexual orientation, nationality, political orientation, etc).
Emotions are human, and are not to be ignored in the long run. It's what makes people human beings, to a certain extent. They must not get in the way when things really need to be done, however, and feeling for subhuman criminals is wrong.
I'm looking for REAL free thinkers, people who don't label themselves ideologically as anything. People with the ability to question and analyze anything and everything to the bare essentials (common since). I am curious how many on here fall into this category right now.

I think you need to redefine "free thought", because your idea of it is flawed.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 7:46 pm

Well most people would refuse to believe it if UN blue helmets carrying machine guns stepped out of tanks and abducted you from your homes in the middle of the night. You don't see it because you don't WANT to see it, some how you think your so special that the universe is gonna stop for you. It didn't stop for the thousands living in Germany, Russia, China, Cuba, Iraq, or any of those other places though, and it happened the exact same way it's happening now.
If you'd try to remove these overly nationalistic overtones that propaganda has placed in your heads, and admit your not special, maybe you could see the truth.