Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Polynechramorph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2022, 8:42 am

Hi @ all!
I spent the first 48 years of my life wondering when my space ship would come back to get me :( , surely they must have realised that I got left behind, stranded on this weird, dumb and confusing planet (just try to fit in, they will come.)
The last three years have been spent dealing with the realisation that I somehow belong here on this ball of rock called Earth (still not entirely convinced).
I'm looking forward to browsing the forums here hoping to find some answers and maybe offer some insights into my journey. :D

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 9:36 am

Welcome to WP! You can join the rest of us waiting for the spaceship that comes to rescue us.

I don't know that I believe I belong on Earth (or, rather, that I belong among Earthlings) but I seem to be stuck here.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 11:07 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet. Many individuals on Wrong Planet have a different way of thinking. We look at life from a different perspective. If you look inside the human skull into the brain you will see that it has a right and left side. The left side is dominant. My personality is from the right side of my brain. This is probably due to a brain injury when I was around 2 or 3 years old. So I guess that my perception is that my left side went dormant and my right side came online and filled the void. Eventually my left side came back on line and is functioning on the opposite side.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 11:12 am

As a fellow lost alien, I find it's not the planet that's so dumb and confusing so much as the creatures on it that generally call themselves "humans".

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 11:14 am

Welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 2:57 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 4:04 pm

welcome!!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Polynechramorph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2022, 5:53 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
As a fellow lost alien, I find it's not the planet that's so dumb and confusing so much as the creatures on it that generally call themselves "humans".

Agreed! Ironically the rest of the creatures here seem to be different somehow. Maybe it's these NT humans who are the real aliens. :D