“Big Lie” movie party at Mar-a-Lago

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 9:07 am

Donald Trump Holds Screening Of '2,000 Mules' Documentary At Mar-a-Lago

Quote:
Some of the most high profile Donald Trump supporters, conservative figures, and conspiracy theorists gathered at the former president's Mar-a-Lago resort to watch a screening of the 2020 Election documentary, 2,000 Mules.

The film, created by right-wing political commentator Dinesh D'Souza, claims to reveal evidence that the last election was rigged due to widespread voter fraud.

The allegations made by the documentary, which fact checkers at The Associated Press and Politifact have ruled misleading or flawed, suggests that people were allegedly paid to drop off large amounts of ballots in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin which could have swayed the election.

The main thrust of the claims made by the film are based on surveillance footage of ballot boxes and analysis of cellphone location data.

2,000 Mules was played in selected theaters on May 2 and May 4, with Trump also hosting an event at his Florida resort where guests watched the documentary which he believed backs up his false claims of election fraud.

Among those who were in attendance at the screening were some of the most prominent and frequent pushers of the so-called "big lie" that the last election was rigged, including Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Also present at the event was Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse, journalist Lara Logan, controversial Georgia Republican congressional candidate Vernon Jones, and Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser under Trump turned leading figure in the radical QAnon movement.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 5:45 am

Dinesh DSouza is a disgrace to his family and people

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 5:00 pm

I fear this bullsh*t won't just go away. Too many people aren't just fooled by it, but want to be fooled. They'll swear undying devotion to their Dear Leader and his claims, even when it extinguishes democracy.