Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Partycus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2022, 10:08 pm

I realize that I am experiencing severe autistic burn out this week. It came on the heels of seeing two other spectrum friends of mine, back to back, who were clearly in burnout mode themselves. I found it rather triggering. Then suddenly felt like I was slipping into it myself. I’m wondering if it is contagious? Or maybe there is something going on more globally. I feel as though I’ve seen a lot of people slipping into burn out in the past week or so all over the place. I’m putting my finger to the wind. Anyone else since an undercurrent of very strange energy recently? I live in the Los Angeles area, but maybe it on a bigger scale. I’m not one to normally believe in astrology, but I’m wondering what planets are lined up right now. All my sensory inputs are at 100%. I can taste the air that I’m breathing and hear the squeal of the electric lines running through the house.

Anybody else feel it?

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 11:04 pm

Partycus wrote:
I realize that I am experiencing severe autistic burn out this week. It came on the heels of seeing two other spectrum friends of mine, back to back, who were clearly in burnout mode themselves. I found it rather triggering. Then suddenly felt like I was slipping into it myself. I’m wondering if it is contagious? Or maybe there is something going on more globally. I feel as though I’ve seen a lot of people slipping into burn out in the past week or so all over the place. I’m putting my finger to the wind. Anyone else since an undercurrent of very strange energy recently? I live in the Los Angeles area, but maybe it on a bigger scale. I’m not one to normally believe in astrology, but I’m wondering what planets are lined up right now. All my sensory inputs are at 100%. I can taste the air that I’m breathing and hear the squeal of the electric lines running through the house.

Anybody else feel it?

I am actually exiting a burnout, but I have felt very anxious the past few days.

Lady Strange
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 May 2022, 7:34 pm

Eh, kinda had a meltdown last week. Came home from work just about catatonic, went and curled up in bed and had to hide for awhile. Got a little better next day. I honestly don't know how normal people handle so much in life with such ease. I just work a job that isn't too complex but any stressors added and its hard sometimes.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 7:46 pm

Yes. Me.