Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AutisticOne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2007, 4:11 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-UZ6EETp8Y[/youtube]

Last edited by AutisticOne on 04 Aug 2007, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zee
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 5:22 am

LOL, I started playing it, and suddenly my cat, who was curled up nicely beside me, springs to attention!

LadyMacbeth
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the girls toilets at Hogwarts, washing the blood off my hands.

04 Aug 2007, 6:50 am

I've got to say that was one of the funniest things I have ever had the privilege to watch.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 9:37 am

I love it :D They look like demons from the deepest chasms of hell that possessed bodies of the innocent cats :twisted:

Btw, Wiggerbeater, I hope you won't think that I'm a person having sexual obsessions but having seen your avatar for the first time I thought the cat on your avatar's making fellatio to somebody :lol:

dalhousie12
Veteran
Veteran

Location: A frozen baron wasteland, me and my friend tuk have to watch out for flying frozen hockey pucks Eh!

04 Aug 2007, 10:44 am

This video remained me of the time we had to take our cat to the vet when i was younger, the whole car ride there it sounded like the cat was meowing the word no, over and over again. We taking him to get neutered.lol :D

These cats seem pretty crazy but it also reminds me how smart they can be. We had another cat when we lived just outside of Calgary. One day we were watching a Calgary Flames vs Edmonton Oliers hockey game. Everytime one of the edmonton players would come into view on the tv our cat would swipe its paw at that player. the cat would also do this with the refrees but not once with a calgary player. It was very comical to watch. We were all cheering for the flames even the cat. :lol:

AutisticOne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2007, 4:05 pm

Here's another great one I just found.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4vmSvCVbc[/youtube]

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 4:21 pm

I haven't laughed like that in ages, thanks wb. :D