Page 1 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 48
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,174
Location: Lost on Earth, waddya think?

10 May 2022, 10:45 pm

I'm a horrible racist, the very fact that I was even born in Canada is because of racism. Yes, that's what is known as white guilt, and we deserve every bit of guilt we have. We should all just be killed in a genocide because we're nothing but fat disgusting demonic ghost people.

Everything I think, feel, say or do is racist. Like seeing bright colors as symbols of happy, positive things and dark colors as symbols of dreary and negative things. Or dressing in black because of feelings of depression and doom, ooo so edgy!! Finding Mexican and Indian food too hot and spicy! Reading classic books written by white people with white main characters! I hate my life so much!! !

I didn't use to think I was a racist person. When I was a kid in the early 80s I heard other kids using the N word and I asked my mother if it was bad, and she told me how it was a racial slur so I decided it was really bad and to never use the word, ever. But obviously that's not nearly enough and I'm still a disgusting ghost person because I exist.



Last edited by Cornflake on 11 May 2022, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.: Removed a problematic generality

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 17,958
Location: I'm right here

10 May 2022, 11:32 pm

That's really unfair to yourself. You don't bear collective guilt, feeling guilt doesn't really address any of the problems built into either our national political system or the international order as a result of the legacy of those things. Reconciliation requires actions and understanding much more than it needs people to feel a personal sense of guilt over actions they didn't participate in, even if they do personally benefit from their outcomes.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,089
Location: Pacific Northwest

10 May 2022, 11:41 pm

Don't let wokes and color activists and their allies make you feel bad. You didn't ask to be white. You didn't aks to be born in Canada.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


ThisTimelessMoment
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2021
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 293
Location: South Africa

11 May 2022, 1:11 am

Several points:
The association of dark with bad in our minds comes more from the fact that the dark (night) is actually scary. It could be hiding dangerous predators. This is deeply ingrained from our evolution.

The fact that you are questioning whether you are racist means you are in a much better place than any racist. The extreme racists like the KKK are far fewer in number that the average racists who don't know they are and will never know as they get so defensive any time such issues are brought up.

I live in South Africa and as you may have heard we have quite a history with racism. It is very difficult for most white people here to even begin to look at these issues and we are nearing 3 decades since things began to change. The mess here will take at least several generations of us to die out before getting better; if it can get better. People don't like having to change their minds.

Some aspects of "discriminating on the grounds of race" are unavoidable in certain places. A traditionally black area is potentially more dangerous to me as a white person than a white area. Largely because of poverty and the underlying level of anger that black people feel. I could feel I'm being racist and wonder why I don't have more black friends but actually I'm just being sensible and looking after myself. It is a very tangled and messy situation and I'm not sure how you fix it. Being down on yourself is not at all helpful either. But being aware of the issues is essential.

I also feel that it's useful to realise that "activists", while necessary for keeping the balance, are also often so emotionally involved in what they are focussed on that they can't see much of the bigger picture. Sounds a bit like autists are supposed to be!!


_________________
Ever onwards and upwards!


Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 24,310
Location: UK

11 May 2022, 4:12 am

I'm beginning to hate being white too. And British. In the UK it's actually racist to be patriotic. It's become such a multicultural country now, that the NHS is overwhelmed and the Brits feel like we're pushed to the side. But if we say anything, we're being racist.


_________________
Female
Aged 32

Diagnosed with ADHD
Have Anxiety Disorder
Diagnosed with mild ASD but I don't identify as autistic


Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,136

11 May 2022, 6:27 am

The NHS was already overwhelmed for decades because of the funding cuts the government keeps imposing. I'm sick of immigrants being the scapegoats in this country.


_________________
"A loaded gun won't set you free. So you say." - Ian Curtis


Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,471

11 May 2022, 6:40 am

Joe90 wrote:
I'm beginning to hate being white too. And British. In the UK it's actually racist to be patriotic. It's become such a multicultural country now, that the NHS is overwhelmed and the Brits feel like we're pushed to the side. But if we say anything, we're being racist.


Kinda like that in Finland too, except we aren't really even that multicultural yet.

Interestingly enough though, all these anti-white people who claim to be there for minorities tend to never mention the Sámi people who are the original minority of Northern Europe. Guess their skin is too white to those people's liking. :roll:



cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Joined: 12 Apr 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 242

11 May 2022, 6:44 am

OP , you are villainising yourself with no good reason to .



cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Joined: 12 Apr 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 242

11 May 2022, 6:47 am

Joe90 wrote:
I'm beginning to hate being white too. And British. In the UK it's actually racist to be patriotic. It's become such a multicultural country now, that the NHS is overwhelmed and the Brits feel like we're pushed to the side. But if we say anything, we're being racist.


Joe .. imagine being a man , you think being "white" is a disadvantage . Try being male . A woman can make accusations , even with no evidence or basis to do so .. and a man can be jailed for doing nothing .

In respects of being called a Racist . Stand your ground . The truth will remain the same . And people do pull the Race Card which in itself is actually Racism . So f**k all Racists .



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 85,872
Location: Queens, NYC

11 May 2022, 7:31 am

I don't hate myself for being "white"-----because I don't do the things white racists have done in the past, or have done in the present.

If you don't do these things, why "hate" yourself for being white? Or why hate being "white"?



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 24,310
Location: UK

11 May 2022, 10:31 am

OK it's best I just stay out of these race discussion threads from now on.

It's easier to talk to NTs about this sort of thing.


_________________
Female
Aged 32

Diagnosed with ADHD
Have Anxiety Disorder
Diagnosed with mild ASD but I don't identify as autistic


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 85,872
Location: Queens, NYC

11 May 2022, 10:41 am

The best thing to do is not to think about "race" at all.

I think of myself as a "person" much more than I think of myself as a "white person."



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 17,958
Location: I'm right here

11 May 2022, 10:46 am

Fireblossom wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
I'm beginning to hate being white too. And British. In the UK it's actually racist to be patriotic. It's become such a multicultural country now, that the NHS is overwhelmed and the Brits feel like we're pushed to the side. But if we say anything, we're being racist.


Kinda like that in Finland too, except we aren't really even that multicultural yet.

Interestingly enough though, all these anti-white people who claim to be there for minorities tend to never mention the Sámi people who are the original minority of Northern Europe. Guess their skin is too white to those people's liking. :roll:


More likely ignorance. A lot of people not from Europe aren't familiar with group like the Sami or Roma and their histories.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 17,958
Location: I'm right here

11 May 2022, 10:47 am

cbd wrote:
Joe .. imagine being a man , you think being "white" is a disadvantage . Try being male . A woman can make accusations , even with no evidence or basis to do so .. and a man can be jailed for doing nothing .


r/MGTOW
:roll:


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 24,310
Location: UK

11 May 2022, 10:51 am

funeralxempire wrote:
cbd wrote:
Joe .. imagine being a man , you think being "white" is a disadvantage . Try being male . A woman can make accusations , even with no evidence or basis to do so .. and a man can be jailed for doing nothing .


r/MGTOW
:roll:


I don't understand abbreviations, what does it mean?


_________________
Female
Aged 32

Diagnosed with ADHD
Have Anxiety Disorder
Diagnosed with mild ASD but I don't identify as autistic


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 17,958
Location: I'm right here

11 May 2022, 10:58 am

Joe90 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
cbd wrote:
Joe .. imagine being a man , you think being "white" is a disadvantage . Try being male . A woman can make accusations , even with no evidence or basis to do so .. and a man can be jailed for doing nothing .


r/MGTOW
:roll:


I don't understand abbreviations, what does it mean?


Men Going Their Own Way

The guys who constantly try to insist everything is biased to benefit women.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う