Page 7 of 9 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 6:37 am

^Although there are more or less groups with this ideology in many ethnic groups.
But when this came from a "settler", it seemed so absurd.
Many of the rest of the population did not live with them voluntarily at the "beginning".

Like, even though we have occupied your lands, plundered your wealth/labor, rewrote your culture, and continue to use those spoils. But you have no qualification to pollute our blood.

This is diametrically opposed to the reason other "aborigines" maintain their bloodlines.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

Timeflyer
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 May 2022, 9:36 am

Wise words, Fnord. Controlling women's reproduction is a central component of maintaining males at the top of the social hierarchy. Plus, it just makes some gentlemen's nether regions tingle to put a woman in her (supposed) place--i.e., beneath him, and to shame her if she is non-compliant. Religions are handy for excusing poor treatment of women and children.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 May 2022, 11:21 am

Fnord wrote:
non-European peoples -- specifically African, Asian, Slavic, and even indigenous populations -- through mass migration, demographic growth, and a drop in the white birth rate.
Okaaaay... nice to learn I'm non-white :lol: Not that I complain, "white" always felt wrong on me, I prefer (indigenous) European. That concept is fully open for assimilating immigrants, whom I surely have in my family tree.
Ugh, but they claim a large part of indigenous Europeans (Slavs), are non-European? :scratch:
It only proves what kind of burushitu all this "white race" talk is. The world would really benefit from full deconstruction of the idea.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 12:41 pm

magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
non-European peoples -- specifically African, Asian, Slavic, and even indigenous populations -- through mass migration, demographic growth, and a drop in the white birth rate.
Okaaaay... nice to learn I'm non-white :lol: Not that I complain, "white" always felt wrong on me, I prefer (indigenous) European. That concept is fully open for assimilating immigrants, whom I surely have in my family tree.
Ugh, but they claim a large part of indigenous Europeans (Slavs), are non-European? :scratch:
It only proves what kind of burushitu all this "white race" talk is. The world would really benefit from full deconstruction of the idea.

The definition of "white" can be flexibly adjusted according to circumstances and needs. :lmao:

Create a questionnaire asking racists whether "Irish/Spanish/Slavic/Sami/North African/West Asian/Central Asian/Indo-Aryan..." are white.
The different factions among them soon started fighting each other. :lol:

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 12:49 pm

magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Yikes! My bad, Magz! I did not mean to say or imply that!

The point I tried to make is against those white American groups that see anything other than themselves as "not white".

In my defense, I claim stupidity from lack of sleep. Please accept my apologies.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 2:11 pm

Pepe wrote:
This phenomenon is not exclusive to the "white" race.
Any reasonable person would agree, given the ample evidence that is available.

For minorities (This is not necessarily in the demographic sense). When you been oppressed throughout history, can be easily identified and still (at risk of) being oppressed. Ethnic-nationalism (or whatever you would call an ideology that brings people together) means protecting yourself.

And being forced into a cultural environment created by the Other often leads to an unrealistic worship of the Other. This is usually reflected in sexual selection. This usually accelerates the rapid of a ethnic's rapid bloodline and cultural demise, so that the conquering ethnic does not need to pay its historical debt. And this has been repeated countless times in history.
There is no such pressure in a self-centered culture.

In the environment Quiverfull were in, they were clearly in opposite positions.
And many of the races they hate/fear are not in this state of their own accord.

I'm not talking about "white", I'm talking about people who still enjoy the fruits of colonization/slavery but hate their victims.
And this time they happen to be white.

Last edited by SkinnedWolf on 16 May 2022, 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 May 2022, 2:20 pm

Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Yikes! My bad, Magz! I did not mean to say or imply that!

The point I tried to make is against those white American groups that see anything other than themselves as "not white".

In my defense, I claim stupidity from lack of sleep. Please accept my apologies.
Nothing to apologize for. I never thought you actually meant it, I was sure you were quoting something and I was amused by its idiocy :D
I never suspected you of sharing these beliefs seriously and I'm not offended at all by implying I'm "not white", as I find the very concept of "white people" meaningless in non-colonial Europe.
I just find it funny that whoever you quoted, does not find Europeans European :mrgreen:

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 2:34 pm

Yawn. Another cult. Doesn't matter if it's Jim Jones or David Dukes, a cult is a cult.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 7:33 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:

I suspect that the issue might be that there is a lack of a sufficient knowledge base here. This is not about bashing Republicans. People who subscribe to this ideology campaign for those who are on the extreme right. Once those candidates are eliminated, they’ll settle for a normal Republican.

You weren't here when the "All republicans are fascists" wars broke out on WP.
They even defied the leader, uncle Joe, when he called for forgiveness for the "deplorables".
Those were "interesting" times. <sigh> :mrgreen:

Twilightprincess wrote:
You can’t have a “balanced assessment” if you aren’t knowledgeable about the subject matter. This is not an insult. I’m not sufficiently knowledgeable about uniquely Australian cults to give an appropriate assessment of them, not without a fair amount of research on the topic.

Perhaps you can't, but I can.
I was simply adding balance to the discussion.

I find your position rather odd, since I have outrightly condemned a movement that is into abuse of woman and the brainwashing of children.
Having been a victim of ritual abuse, I too have little time for this sort of cult.
I think you are looking for someone to disagree with, but that person ain't me.

As Sheldon Cooper's meemaw would say:
"It looks like we butchered a pig but no one wanted bacon."
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/17343f44-2 ... 300cbddd12

Twilightprincess wrote:
Given the nature of cults, I doubt that a “balanced assessment” is generally warranted since they are intrinsically extreme ideologies.

Perhaps if I said: A clinical psychological assessment, you might be happier?

You seem to be missing my point.
My point is:
-This sort of "thing" is not unique to the Caucasian race.
-This sort of thinking is the result of human psychology which is a result of the evolutionary processes.
-People tend to politicise this sort of thing.
-I'd like to keep some objectivity, here.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 11:00 pm

Pepe wrote:
-This sort of thinking is the result of human psychology which is a result of the evolutionary processes.

It is also human instinct to use violence to respond to a perceived threat.
But it's a completely different concept when it's used to persecute others with own imaginary threats and when it's used for self-preservation with persecution that really exist/existed.

Using the self-defense behavior of other de facto victims to compare to Quiverfull is to downplay how sinister they are. (if the description in this thread is accurate)

Note: I am not accusing the Caucasians/White of how.
But for historical reasons, at this point in time, Caucasians are on the upper end of uneven race relations in more environments.
And in the environment Quiverfull is in, they're definitely on the upper end of uneven race relations.

You can explore how this mentality extends to other races, but please pick examples with settler/ex-slave-owner...attributes rather than victims.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 11:38 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
Pepe wrote:

It is also human instinct to use violence to respond to a perceived threat.
But it's a completely different concept when it's used to persecute others with own imaginary threats and when it's used for self-preservation with persecution that really exist/existed.

Using the self-defense behavior of other de facto victims to compare to Quiverfull is to downplay how sinister they are. (if the description in this thread is accurate)

Note: I am not accusing the Caucasians/White of how.
But for historical reasons, at this point in time, Caucasians are on the upper end of uneven race relations in more environments.
And in the environment Quiverfull is in, they're definitely on the upper end of uneven race relations.

You can explore how this mentality extends to other races, but please pick examples with settler/ex-slave-owner...attributes rather than victims.

You have missed the point I was making. Re-read what I said about the "all Republicans are fascists" war that happened on WP before you were a member.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 11:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
You have missed the point I was making. Re-read what I said about the "all Republicans are fascists" war that happened on WP before you were a member.

I have nothing against you talking about the corresponding ideology of non-Caucasian races. I'm just pointing out that you didn't choose a comparable example.
I also believe this kind of things is not just happening in the US or the West in a narrower sense.
I don't see a relationship between this and the Republican Party. It's more like you're nullifying the criticism.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 11:48 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I have nothing against you talking about the corresponding ideology of non-Caucasian races. I'm just pointing out that you didn't choose a comparable example.
I also believe this kind of things is not just happening in the US or the West in a narrower sense.
I don't see a relationship between this and the Republican Party. It's more like you're nullifying the criticism.

This is off-topic. If you want to talk about "the wars", we will do it in private chat.
I will not be talking about this again in this thread.

Pepe out. 8)

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 11:51 pm

Pepe wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:
Pepe wrote:

This is off-topic. If you want to talk about "the wars", we will do it in private chat.
I will not be talking about this again in this thread.

Pepe out. 8)

No matter what ideological warfare, nothing can change the fact that historical and current victims cannot be chosen to compare with Quiverfull.
Just because racism is instinct doesn't mean it justifies a racist act.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

17 May 2022, 9:06 pm

Pepe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
"Quiverfull" is a white supremacist cult wherein the goal is to have as many white children as possible and then send those kids out into the world like "arrows" (a "quiver" is a term that refers to a case archers use to hold their arrows) to spread the word of the Bible.  Quiverfull is described as an organization that would feel right at home in The Handmaids Tale, where women are seen as breeders to create more followers of the verse and indoctrinate others.

It is not just the "breeding" angle that draws attention, but the fact members of Quiverfull are careful to only produce white children due to fears the "white race" would one day disappear.  And if you look closely, they are almost all blue-eyed blonds.  One documentary subject describes them as looking like the "perfect Aryan clan".

Quiverfull members believe they are meant to raise a conservative Christian army.  The underlying basis of the group is to shun contraception as they believe God will only give them as many children as they can handle.

Read the Full Story
 HERE 

Are there any non-white groups who also advocate the preservation of their ethnic genetic coding?

There are the Rastafarians, a group of people who around the slavery times in America have developed black supremacy beliefs, trying to escape to Africa which was considered their home land and they would be accepted and valued as kings there, if I recall correctly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari

This movement, Quiverfull, sounds like one of the high entrapment cults, with very disturbing rules on top. This has to stop, they are just creating people who are going to be liabilities for life, if they do manage to escape this mess.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Last edited by Rexi on 17 May 2022, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

17 May 2022, 9:21 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Most ethnic groups are into that, at least to some extent. If there is not much contact with outsiders, at least some ethnic groups believe that they are, in a loose sense, the “chosen ones,” and that they must maintain their genealogical lines in order not to go extinct.

In an attempt to maintain "The Chosen People", the Jews have implemented a cultural system to support this.
In some groups even today, the mother needs to be confirmed Jewish to guarantee at least the maternal connection.
I am not sure how successful that policy was, over the centuries.

The Amish only marry other Amish. They are also the chosen people. I’m glad they are not in the majority because they don’t think too highly of those who aren’t in their cult and, thus, haven’t been chosen by God.

Since they are so inbred, their positives and negatives, illnesses get more exacerbated.
This might create a very unbalanced person and interpersonal relationships like rollercoasters. When it's good, it's good, when it's bad, it's really bad.

But somehow my genetic material even though diversified, doesn't sound much better. :lmao:

The right way to create "the better race" is to actually do health analyses and match up people and cells so that they can create the right health in future generations, which then can be adopted by parents who want children. But our best bet is becoming robots, especially because people won't do it and science might not fully account for mutations. :flower: No more wheelchairs!

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Last edited by Rexi on 17 May 2022, 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.