Better relationship between between Australia and China

Page 4 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 3:18 am

Rexi wrote:
You might be a man, but you and I have a history. We should strive to not be debating anything you disagree with in the future. Yes? I have not forgotten or forgiven you yet. Plus, I disapprove of how you choose to deal with an important aspect in your life. This makes me not want to see you or interact with you, and makes me emotional in debates with you. I have a personal thing with you. I also don't like it when people attack others like you did towards the skunk as well as have not accurate basis for their arguments. Though I usually have to get over that because everyone or a lot of people do it.

History? Wait what?
you and I have had like what....3 conversations on WP in the last 5 years.

What on earth are you talking about? Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with another poster?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

22 May 2022, 4:01 am

cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:
You might be a man, but you and I have a history. We should strive to not be debating anything you disagree with in the future. Yes? I have not forgotten or forgiven you yet. Plus, I disapprove of how you choose to deal with an important aspect in your life. This makes me not want to see you or interact with you, and makes me emotional in debates with you. I have a personal thing with you. I also don't like it when people attack others like you did towards the skunk as well as have not accurate basis for their arguments. Though I usually have to get over that because everyone or a lot of people do it.

History? Wait what?

What on earth are you talking about? Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with another poster?

I'm sure.
But some judging not from interactions necessarily with me, and judging from one very long interaction with me, our last before this, which was about your dynamics with your wife and beliefs about it, where the youth discussion also showed up and other things. Women's bodies not being good enough too because they're different.

I mean, even though autistic and a woman and a young person, I'm not part of your family, but it's hard to be impersonal/impartial sometimes to some things that were said.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 4:08 am

Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:

History? Wait what?

I'm sure.
But some judging not from interactions necessarily with me, and judging from one very long interaction with me, our last before this, which was about your dynamics with your wife and beliefs about it, where the youth discussion also showed up and other things. Women's bodies not being good enough too because they're different.

I mean, even though autistic and a woman and a young person, I'm not part of your family, but it's hard to be impersonal/impartial sometimes to some things that were said.

I won't pursue the topic since I am gathering it triggered you (and for that I am sorry) but to be fair the relationship decisions taken between myself and my wife are mutual. She is an equal participant in our life decisions.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

22 May 2022, 4:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:

History? Wait what?

I'm sure.

I won't pursue the topic since I am gathering it triggered you (and for that I am sorry) but to be fair the relationship decisions taken between myself and my wife are mutual. She is an equal participant in our life decisions.

For the debate we had, my point was that it clearly bothered her, and the decision wasnt about her desires in life, it was opposing them. I don't care if she dug her own grave or how she ended to such a point, even though it could be concerning she did, no matter if it's her fault or not. I think that it's unfair and if it doesn't move you as her partner it's not good, and I dont see her getting respect for it either, or any woman getting respect in general judging from the way you talk about them. It's unsettling to say the least.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 4:24 am

Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:

History? Wait what?

I'm sure.

For the debate we had, my point was that it clearly bothered her, and the decision wasnt about her desires in life, it was opposing them. I don't care if she dug her own grave or how she ended to such a point, even though it could be concerning she did, no matter if it's her fault or not. I think that it's unfair and if it doesn't move you as her partner it's not good, and I dont see her getting respect for it either, or any woman getting respect in general judging from the way you talk about them. It's unsettling to say the least.

Apologies, I am a little creeped out how judgemental and intrusive your comments are about my personal life?? How exactly do you know that my wife is not happy in her life or that her desires are not being achieved?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 4:59 am

Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Such a silly criticism. You do your credibility no favors.

You mean he has credibility? :lol:

He always has a point. He isn't crazy.

There are people who consistently miss my point, yes.
Satire is misunderstood, so often, here.
But even when it isn't satire, some people simply refuse to acknowledge my point because it is at variance with their narrative.

BTW, I will match my credibility against the dude any day of the week. :wink:

Let the pile on begin. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 5:03 am

Rexi wrote:

On the other hand we keep farting methane and other toxic wastes. And we can't stop. lol So we get nature pollution and fish extinction and covid or wild virus outbreaks. We get ozone thinning. We get deforesting but plastic based PCOS. And then we expect the Earth to be the same old stable. :pale: Phew!

Is that "Pepe le Phew"? :mrgreen:
I couldn't resist. :jester:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 5:51 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

But even when it isn't satire, some people simply refuse to acknowledge my point because it is at variance with their narrative.

Hey Pepe, tell your online g/f to chill out

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 6:00 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

I wish. 8)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 8:56 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

History? Wait what?

I'm sure.

Apologies, I am a little creeped out how judgemental and intrusive your comments are about my personal life?? How exactly do you know that my wife is not happy in her life or that her desires are not being achieved?

I forgive your innocence. It's not just private life.
That's because you said so yourself. You furthermore discussed details willingly with me personally, that time. Do I have to take the blame for that?
It's not my fault you mention your private life in the worst ways and give details. A psychologist will not be that judgemental, not overtly anyway. Then I won't have to listen to your disturbing private stuff. The women and youth discrimination will remain, I feel, though.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 9:07 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

I don't have to be someone's girlfriend to know when they're getting attacked and dislike it. I don\t even have to be their friend, but it so happens that I am. In your case, seems like you can be someone's husband and still be capable of not seeing how they're being affected. Turning a blind eye isn't something I like to do for gain.
I never looked for an online thing, I actually was looking for real life girl on girl stuff, for a change. Besides, I'm no longer a poly girlfriend, I'm r00's fiance. Luck made it so that we have met.
I never was the skunk's gf, though, because he didn't like that sort of arrangement. If you'd like to hear more private stuff, though, you're not allowed. You can't handle the truth. I can't handle yours either.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2022, 2:45 am

The belief that a man has to hold back "his" woman is animalistic.
the skunk doesnt interfere in my battles against me. I don't have the same decency always but the skunk does.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2022, 5:43 am

Rexi wrote:
It's not my fault you mention your private life in the worst ways and give details. A psychologist will not be that judgemental, not overtly anyway. Then I won't have to listen to your disturbing private stuff. The women and youth discrimination will remain, I feel, though.

You'll have to forgive me at being skeptical at your capacity to read people and their personal trajectory given your lack of life experience, Come back when you are my age and
1. stay married to the same person for 20 + years
2. have a child with autism
3, root your husband like a rabbit

Then I'll be impressed and shut up. Until then...