13 May 2022, 4:57 am

https://youtu.be/rvpCmKUo1Aw

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 9:21 am

Planes, and Automobiles! :mrgreen:

Yep! She is cute!

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 13 May 2022, 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

iggyshiggy
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 May 2022, 9:22 am

this is the cutest freaking thing i've ever seen thank u for sharing

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 10:24 am

Hehe. I thought you would like it! Is fun being that age!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 3:30 pm

Brings back memories of when sis and I were that age during the last few years before the Pullman company went out of business in 1967. We would cross the country by passenger train to visit the relatives in the Rocky Mountain states out west. Go from Washington to grand central station in Chicago. Then catch the Santa Fe trains farther out west.

The Pullman company did all of the passenger accomidations (sleeping cars, dining cars) for the railroads. So riding a train was like riding in a luxury hotel on wheels. And if you were a kid you were kinda free to explore the train itself, while the train itself moved across the nation. Both the nation (passing by your window) and the conveyance were fascinating. A great experience.

As an adult I couldnt understand why other grown ups (younger than my parents generation) expressed hatred for train travel.

But in the 80s I road an amtrak train from Washington to Providence Rhode Island. It was like being in a Soviet Gulag on wheels. Not quite the same experience. NOW I understand :roll: