Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 11:44 pm

I am pathologically happy and then pathologically sad, It's chronic, and it feels very annoying.

I am on medications. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder, but my symptoms looks like Cyclothymic Disorder. How is it possible that I do so well in school and have no behavior problems, even though I am having those episodes everyday? I do very well in school, and no one can see my symptoms of Bipolar 1 Disorder, unless I tell them. My symptoms of Bipolar Disorder is inside my brain and not manifested anymore.

BlossX
Toucan
Toucan

15 May 2022, 6:00 am

FranzOren wrote:
I am pathologically happy and then pathologically sad, It's chronic, and it feels very annoying.

I am on medications. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder, but my symptoms looks like Cyclothymic Disorder. How is it possible that I do so well in school and have no behavior problems, even though I am having those episodes everyday? I do very well in school, and no one can see my symptoms of Bipolar 1 Disorder, unless I tell them. My symptoms of Bipolar Disorder is inside my brain and not manifested anymore.

I can suggest you to go to a psychologist and try to improve your thoughts and pattern of thoughts.

Also, try different meds with your psychiatrist (you can speak freely with him about your symptoms)

these are my tips personally.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 6:24 am

My psychiatrist is a woman, it's my fault I forgot to point out her gender.

I don't need to change my medications for now, my symptoms of Bipolar Disorder did not completely go away, at least I won't have delusions any time soon, because the medications I take is making me stable. Thank you!