Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 2:26 am

She is a freaking badass, just thought I should throw in something positive to news and current events.

lol didn't realize p**** was a censored word on here, so I did not bleep it the site did.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 2:43 am

Thats cool. That she left Russia.

I dont know if the modern Russian Republic is as hard ass about forbidding emigration as was the old Soviet Union.

=========
You cannot even talk about Saltine crackers, or the Cracker Barrel Restaurant, without getting "bleeped" on this site. Lol!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 3:17 am

naturalplastic wrote:

I dont know if the modern Russian Republic is as hard ass about forbidding emigration as was the old Soviet Union.

=========
You cannot even talk about Saltine cr****rs, or the cr****r Barrel Restaurant, without getting "bleeped" on this site. Lol!

Apparently she was on house arrest and after that was sentenced to spend time in a penal colony, so she dressed up like one of the food coriers in her house and the disguise I guess lasted long enough for her to get out of russia.

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 May 2022, 3:46 am

That's good, I wouldn't like to reside in a country that is an enemy of free speech and freedom. Russia is a tough place to live in and always was a relic of authoritarism and force.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 4:23 am

naturalplastic wrote:

=========
You cannot even talk about Saltine cr****rs, or the cr****r Barrel Restaurant, without getting "bleeped" on this site. Lol!

Putin appears to be trying to recreate the Russian Empire, rather than the Soviet Union.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 6:35 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

=========

Apparently she was on house arrest and after that was sentenced to spend time in a penal colony, so she dressed up like one of the food coriers in her house and the disguise I guess lasted long enough for her to get out of russia.

OHHhhh... it was house arrest that she had to "escape" from.

Bravo.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 4:39 pm

She is living in a large expatriate Russian community in the central Caucasian republic of Georgia. I saw an interview with a reporter from Australia's SBS current affairs program "Dateline".

Apparently she was arrested multiple times by the police before finally deciding to flee with her fellow riot members, A very brave woman but she mentioned that many of her fellow Russians are subject to a lot of hate from Ukrainians also living in Tblisi as refugees which is a pity since many of the floating population there risked their own lives in speaking against Putin. They should be allies but are also hated by the local Georgians. Not easy being a Russian civilian these days.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 4:41 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

=========

I think if Putin wanted her dead she would have been taken out a long time ago. She has a very high profile and Moscow/Putin are careful not to make her and the Riot martyrs.