Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:48 am

I am sorry for talking about violence in your Discord server (For those whom are from that Discord server), watching the news about Putin's war crimes on Ukraine makes me have pathological anger problems. I need help. I wish I can help people in Ukraine, but I have milder symptoms of Intellectual Disability.

I am so sorry! I feel ashamed for causing others distress, but I have too much empathy to the point where I just want to end Putin's life, just to safe lives, and I know that it's murder fantasies, but I want to help innocent people in Ukraine.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:51 am

Hating Putin doesn't make you a bad person. I hate him too and wish there was a way he could be killed.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:57 am

The problem if I went to Russia and killed him there, I could go to prison there and get death penalty. But, will they care if I proof to them that I have neurodevelopental disorders and history of severe mental illness to get reduced sentence for manslaughter as diminished capacity? Because I believe I am doing the right thing.

Those are hypothetical questions though.

differentpage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 May 2022, 4:05 pm

He probably has lots of bodyguards. If he didn't, I think something unpleasant would have already happened to him. As you probably know, it's generally not a good idea to go around killing people no matter how much they bother you. But I get it. He is one of the more disturbing aspects of the world these days, and the people who say it's all made up is another one. What is going on? What can we believe? I choose to go with mainstream news sources because that's what's always worked for me.
I'm going to go feed my pets. That's something I understand and know what to do about.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 5:20 pm

Thank you! I am sorry that I said all that. I am also having serious mental health crisis related to Bipolar Disorder and CNN-10 f***s with my mind even more and became irritable and want to commit suicide, because I am from a Russian decent in history. The last thing I need is the news making war crimes on Ukraine more depressing.

I am sorry! I just want to go to mental hospital after all this.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 6:38 pm

Dear Russians, I am sorry, I didn't mean sound to overgeneralize you guys. I understand that most regular Russians are good people, it's just that there is a stigma against us, because of this son of the b***h, Dictator Putin.

I am sorry, I am trying to be logical and think clearly, but this whole conversation I am having is a symptom of Bipolar Disorder.