Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AcidBurn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 May 2022, 3:07 pm

Greetings, howdy ho, yeeha, namaste, whichever social convention you prefer!
I'm a 33-year old living being from IC 2118. Went to get my diagnosis 2 years ago, since then I've been shedding "friends" and trying to find more neurodivergent peers, but there don't seem to be many (diagnosed ones) in my region.
Nevermind, online is fine too, even though I'd love some peeps to go hiking and roadtripping with. Or maybe we can travel and meet in another country? In other words, I'm looking for friends amongst you beautiful-minded folks.

My special interest include psychology, philosophy, literature & poetry, languages, yoga, space, science, tech, plant-based recipes, sustainability, and the list could potentially go on, but I get tired of long lists.

Admittedly, I can be terrible at responding on time, as I have a busy schedule and quite a few friends abroad/online to tend to, so please be understanding if you reach out to me.

Also, I'm really not used to hanging out on forums, meaning I'll need some time to adapt... but I am very much looking forward to reading through this specific forum. Should be the right planet here indeed.

Kind regards and thanks for letting me in :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 4:26 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 7:23 pm

IC 2118 (also known as Witch Head Nebula due to its shape) is an extremely faint reflection nebula believed to be an ancient supernova remnant or gas cloud illuminated by nearby supergiant star Rigel in the constellation of Orion. It lies in the Orion constellation, about 900 light-years from Earth.

A supernova 900 light years away is a little too close for comfort.

AcidBurn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2022, 10:35 am

No worries Jimmy, I won't start coming closer anytime soon, that's out of my comfort zone :D

BlossX
Toucan
Toucan

16 May 2022, 11:05 am

welcome, not from Crotia though

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 3:51 pm

I was in Dubrovnik once, back in 2002. I took the 7 bus from my ship to the Old City. It cost 7 Crowns.

Polynechramorph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 May 2022, 2:44 am

Welcome. I've always wanted to visit Croatia. The coast looks stunning. I'd actually like to Sail that end of the Med.