Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 3:23 pm

How do a self-questioner test to determine if I am a danger to myself or others to go to mental hospital? I can check myself in if I meet this criteria, it's just that my symptoms of Bipolar Disorder is so mild, because it's stable with medications, what if I am a danger to myself and to others, it's just not manifested yet? I also do well in school and function well in society, it's hard for me to know for sure until It's too late.

I have psychological highs and lows.

When I have psychological highs, I meet diagnostic criteria for hypomania, but I used to have mania with delusions in the past.

When I have psychological lows, I meet diagnostic for milder form of depression, but I used to meet diagnostic criteria for severe depression and catatonia in the past.

I want to make it short, I don't want to list all the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder I had in the past and present, I just want to do online self-test for High-functioning people like me who might meet the criteria for being a danger to themselves or others.

I am sorry, I am having a serious mental health crisis. I know that it's sounds mild, because I able to think clearly, as if I have atypical symptology and symptology threshold.

Once police officers that checked if I was okay, they told me how well I communicate and how good my social skills are, and I told them that because I have milder form of Bipolar 1 Disorder and Autism is a spectrum, and they understood.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 2:04 am

I feel embarrassed, I meet the criteria to go to mental hospital when I am depressed, I just don't want to be without my friends and I keep it to myself as well.

When I am depressed, I fantasies about wanting to die and also plan very fast on how, and what location I will commit suicide. I am also embarrassed, because I have serious anger issues and fantasizing about slaughtering my former bullies, because they called me "Stupid" , "Idiot", and a "Loser", for having Autism Spectrum Disorder and profound learning disorder. I know what I said is actually a felony, attempted murder, but it's not okay for people to make fun of my atypical development. I hope FBI understands that I need help.

I am sorry, I don't mean to sound like Sandy Hook. I am too empathetic for that.

Those are red flags that I need to go to mental hospital, but I do well in school, that is why I keep it to myself for a long time and only tell this to my psychiatrist, parents and school psychologist.

I am sorry, I was in such huge denial about this.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 6:40 am

I am sorry for admitting my attempt to slaughter my former bullies, and I know that FBI is seeing this, but I developed serious conduct disorder that causes anger problems, at least that part wasn't manifested and I need help, I am sorry!

I feel guilty for attempting to murder my former bullies, it's just that they made fun of me for my atypical development and it hurts, by a lot, and that is how I also developed Bipolar Disorder.

I also feel guilty for secretly planning to commit suicide, those secrets is the hidden red flag to my dad that I want to go to mental hospital and shared my symptoms of Bipolar Disorder in Google Docs, to my father.

I know that I committed a felony of attempted murder and it's childish, but I am just so angry at those who called me "Stupid", "Loser and "Idiot", it caused me too much emotional distress. I am sorry!

God damnit, I am the empathetic version of the Joker. I didn't mean to come across as that, it's embarrassing!

I was masking my mental health crisis, I just want to be healthy. I am sorry!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 8:32 am

I told my school psychologist that I want to turn myself into mental hospital, I lost it.

I can't agree or disagree if am safe to myself anymore.

It's embarrassing!