Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2022, 11:30 am

Well, for me, there's a game I play for years since childhood. Its called Maple Story.

You see, Maple Story is an MMORPG(Multiplayer role playing game) online, and despite the 2d childish graphics, I always loved it. I dont know if anyone here ever heard of / played it in the past, but maybe.

You level up and fight monsters like in many MMORPG's. You choose your class and start an adventure. You meet other online players on the way, and so on.

Yeah, great game. I'm glad I play it all these years, although much less these days, since I grew up by now.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.