Most attractive autistic man on earth

Page 4 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 1:45 am

naturalplastic wrote:
To whom are you comparing him?

There are only two other high profile celebs I am aware of who are officially diagnosed as being aspie/autistic.

Not self diagnosed (like Seinfeld), or widely speculated as being that (like David Byrne, or Gary Numan), but actually out of the closet about being officially diagnosed.

They are: Daryl Hannah, and Anthony Hopkins.

There were others whom I had the impression were officially dxd who turned out not to be (like Adam whatshisname- the "Owl City" singer songwriter guy).

Hopkins later disowned his diagnosis for some reason.

Hannah is hawt, but a woman.

So basically its him, or no one (but anonymous strangers whom you have never met nor heard of). So for practical purposes Musk is running unopposed for the title.

Although there is one other I would count. The doctor who officially diagnosed me (conducted the whole battery of tests) volunteered to me that he and his colleagues were all always convinced that Bill Gates was aspie. "He's gotten better at presenting himself over the years, but you can still tell". So I would add Bill Gates to the list making it three. But choosing between Bill Gates and Elon Musk is just Coke vs Pepsi. Kinda the same thing. Lol!

Autistic man. I don't think Seinfeld or Gates were ever actually formerly diagnosed.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 6:45 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
To whom are you comparing him?

There are only two other high profile celebs I am aware of who are officially diagnosed as being aspie/autistic.

Not self diagnosed (like Seinfeld), or widely speculated as being that (like David Byrne, or Gary Numan), but actually out of the closet about being officially diagnosed.

They are: Daryl Hannah, and Anthony Hopkins.

There were others whom I had the impression were officially dxd who turned out not to be (like Adam whatshisname- the "Owl City" singer songwriter guy).

Hopkins later disowned his diagnosis for some reason.

Hannah is hawt, but a woman.

So basically its him, or no one (but anonymous strangers whom you have never met nor heard of). So for practical purposes Musk is running unopposed for the title.

Although there is one other I would count. The doctor who officially diagnosed me (conducted the whole battery of tests) volunteered to me that he and his colleagues were all always convinced that Bill Gates was aspie. "He's gotten better at presenting himself over the years, but you can still tell". So I would add Bill Gates to the list making it three. But choosing between Bill Gates and Elon Musk is just Coke vs Pepsi. Kinda the same thing. Lol!

Autistic man. I don't think Seinfeld or Gates were ever actually formerly diagnosed.

Do me two favors please.

1) Go back to the first grade, and learn to read please.

2) Re read my post please.

Thanks for informing me of two things that I myself just got through saying.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 6:48 am

cyberdad wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I don't live in the real world? :scratch:

What I mean is (based on the articles I posted) the majority of women in the real world are driven by similar motivational factors.

I did say it takes some effort to overcome innate biological motivational factors. And of course there are many women who are not subject to these factors. My wife for example :D If she was motivated by wallet size I'd be in trouble, fortunately my looks and personality won the day.

None of your articles prove that there are “innate biological motivational factors.”
If the research is valid, there would most likely be other factors at work, like socio-economic/cultural ones. Your stance here is not backed by research.

Behavior is not solely determined by biology.

CosmicFerrets
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 May 2022, 6:49 am

Look, I'm sure most people would prefer their potential partner to be wealthy, but being horrible, arrogant person whose face looks like a melted wax statue significantly offsets physical attractiveness.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:12 am

@Twilightprincess

I think you are getting caught up in the current social stigma associated with being motivated for money.

Money is an indicator of social success. Social success is reflected by your socio-economic status (SES). Women since prehistoric times are biologically drawn to men of higher social status. Results from nearly every psychology paper that looks at gender preferences in a dating partner consistently show two things
1. Men want physically attractive fertile mates but from lower social status
2. women want men from higher social status which in ancient times was the village headman, the biggest warrior or the wealthiest merchant or in modern language higher SES = bigger wallets.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... via%3Dihub

The biological imperative is that children of such mating will be better protected and there is a better chance of genes being passed on. For men physical attractiveness is a sign of fertility (hence why young women are more attractive in their eyes) and again it means their progeny will be healthier and stronger.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:14 am

@ cyberdad

That still doesn’t “prove” that being a “gold-digger” has a biological basis. Sorry.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:17 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
@ cyberdad

That still doesn’t “prove” that being a “gold-digger” has a biological basis. Sorry.

I mean I have said this is a subconscious driver hard coded in our genes. Women are drawn to a mate who can
a) provide
b) protect

It's not rocket science

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:20 am

You are using science to make a sexist assumption. This is not an uncommon travesty, unfortunately.

Also, correlation doesn’t equal causation.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
@ cyberdad

I mean I have said this is a subconscious driver hard coded in our genes. Women are drawn to a mate who can
a) provide
b) protect

It's not rocket science

Which specific gene are you referring to?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:22 am

I thought it was Dan Aykroyd.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 7:32 am

Of course socioeconomic aspects play a role in all this. Very much nurture > nature.

Additionally. socioeconomic aspects also play a role in offsetting whatever role biology plays in this.

Ive done okay while:

1. Not being particularly strong.

2. Not being a particularly good provider.

3. Having many “beta” characteristics.

Civilization transcends biology.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

22 May 2022, 7:36 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Sexist thread is sexist.

Come on guys - enough with the endless categorization and grading of slabs of meat people already.

Thread locked.