Most attractive autistic man on earth

Page 3 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:06 pm

Pepe wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
This is not about “biological urges.” People who choose partners based solely on their wallet size are not making that decision because of their biology, and it’s sexist to make that claim.

There can be other factors involved, but they are hardly typical.

I think that socio-economic factors would be much more likely.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:10 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
This is not about “biological urges.” People who choose partners based solely on their wallet size are not making that decision because of their biology, and it’s sexist to make that claim.

Muskrat is both super-rich and super-smart, in a business sense, at least.
Quite a nice combo. 8)

I'd date him. :heart:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:15 pm

Pepe wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Muskrat is both super-rich and super-smart, in a business sense, at least.
Quite a nice combo. 8)

I'd date him. :heart:

I doubt you’re his type.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:20 pm

So to put it in more scientific terms (I'll choose my language more carefully) Motivational drivers are different for dating in men and women. Women are more motivated by "wallet size" than men but that doesn't mean its the only factor.

A lower salary in a man can be compensated for by physical appearance, outgoing personality, social status and other things, But the studies show two things that can't be denied
1. Wallet size is still the biggest pulling factor (I'm note sure why we are even debating that?)
2. Where women's physical appearance, fertility, age or status (for example being a divorcee and/or having kids from previous relationship) isn't as desirable then there is a sliding scale of attraction for men and the tendency for women to settle with a partner who is approx equivalent to them in looks, circumstance, personality, salary etc...

I do keep hearing women on WP claiming they are 100% motivated by personality as the only factor in compatibility but in the real world predicting what motivates women these situations fall into the tail of the distribution.

A great example was church. I made an erroneous assumption that a man who would volunteer his time and have good christian values, go to church every Sunday, smile and be friendly and love all, have a great outgoing personality would be attractive to christian women. Experience taught me I was horribly wrong.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:24 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Maybe the most attractive autistic man on Earth, which obviously excludes those who are on Mars and Europa, is right here on WP. Maybe he’s arguing in PPR at this very moment.

A certain person is indeed "the most attractive autistic man" for me, and indeed often argue in PPR. :oops:

And the historical record shows that he displayed statistical "attractive" while being irrelevant to the "wealthiest". :wink:

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

Last edited by SkinnedWolf on 21 May 2022, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:30 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I do keep hearing women on WP claiming they are 100% motivated by personality as the only factor in compatibility but in the real world predicting what motivates women these situations fall into the tail of the distribution.

I don't pretend it's "the only factor".
I have a requirement for the lower bound of appearance. :lol:
But do I belong to "women"? :? My sample can and often are chosen arbitrary sides to fit different claims.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:43 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

It’s still not ALL women. There’s a lot of variation.

Sure! but for a woman to overcome her biological urges takes some effort on her part and while it can be environment or circumstance that leads her to choose a partner who is not financially stable we are generally talking about the tail of the bell curve (not the middle).

Lack of logical chain: Accepting a women's groups are statistically strongly concerned about men's wallets does not mean that women are in estrus for wallets because of biological basis.

Guess what happens when you correlate crime rates in black neighborhoods with their genes without evidence?

Last edited by SkinnedWolf on 21 May 2022, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:44 pm

cyberdad wrote:
So to put it in more scientific terms (I'll choose my language more carefully) Motivational drivers are different for dating in men and women. Women are more motivated by "wallet size" than men but that doesn't mean its the only factor.

A lower salary in a man can be compensated for by physical appearance, outgoing personality, social status and other things, But the studies show two things that can't be denied
1. Wallet size is still the biggest pulling factor (I'm note sure why we are even debating that?)
2. Where women's physical appearance, fertility, age or status (for example being a divorcee and/or having kids from previous relationship) isn't as desirable then there is a sliding scale of attraction for men and the tendency for women to settle with a partner who is approx equivalent to them in looks, circumstance, personality, salary etc...

A great example was church. I made an erroneous assumption that a man who would volunteer his time and have good christian values, go to church every Sunday, smile and be friendly and love all, have a great outgoing personality would be attractive to christian women. Experience taught me I was horribly wrong.

I don't think even your left-wing affiliation will save this thread, but I could be wrong.
Time will tell. 8)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:47 pm

I don't live in the real world? :scratch:

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 10:49 pm

Pepe wrote:
I don't think even your left-wing affiliation will save this thread, but I could be wrong.
Time will tell. 8)

So far, I am playing here and feel happy. :wink:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 11:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Time will tell. 8)

I sense the axe will fall but I am endeavoring to be respectful and posting links to support my points

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 11:04 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

What I mean is (based on the articles I posted) the majority of women in the real world are driven by similar motivational factors.

I did say it takes some effort to overcome innate biological motivational factors. And of course there are many women who are not subject to these factors. My wife for example :D If she was motivated by wallet size I'd be in trouble, fortunately my looks and personality won the day.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 11:11 pm

I've never been interviewed by any of these surveys and I don't know any other woman in any country who has.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2022, 11:34 pm

To whom are you comparing him?

There are only two other high profile celebs I am aware of who are officially diagnosed as being aspie/autistic.

Not self diagnosed (like Seinfeld), or widely speculated as being that (like David Byrne, or Gary Numan), but actually out of the closet about being officially diagnosed.

They are: Daryl Hannah, and Anthony Hopkins.

There were others whom I had the impression were officially dxd who turned out not to be (like Adam whatshisname- the "Owl City" singer songwriter guy).

Hopkins later disowned his diagnosis for some reason.

Hannah is hawt, but a woman.

So basically its him, or no one (but anonymous strangers whom you have never met nor heard of). So for practical purposes Musk is running unopposed for the title.

Although there is one other I would count. The doctor who officially diagnosed me (conducted the whole battery of tests) volunteered to me that he and his colleagues were all always convinced that Bill Gates was aspie. "He's gotten better at presenting himself over the years, but you can still tell". So I would add Bill Gates to the list making it three. But choosing between Bill Gates and Elon Musk is just Coke vs Pepsi. Kinda the same thing. Lol!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 12:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

What I mean is (based on the articles I posted) the majority of women in the real world are driven by similar motivational factors.

I did say it takes some effort to overcome innate biological motivational factors. And of course there are many women who are not subject to these factors. My wife for example :D If she was motivated by wallet size I'd be in trouble, fortunately my looks and personality won the day.

What "personality"? 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 1:43 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

What "personality"? 8O

Oh heavens...that's a low blow.