Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 9:50 am

I had profound anxiety and trust issues with police officers who don’t know how to deal with people like me with history of mental health crisis related to Bipolar Disorder. But, no longer fear the police anymore, and let me explain why, and why it can be dangerous.

We shouldn’t show fear, it can turn into voluntary manslaughter. Meaning that you wanted to calm the situation down, but killed each other without meaning to, due to irrational thinking.

We need to educate mentally ill and police this more.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 10:05 am

Police need to stop referring to showing fear as 'excited deliurium' and using it as an excuse to murder people...if they don't want people to be afraid of them.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 11:44 am

That would be voluntary manslaughter, I don't think that police officers have traditional way to kill with malice. Please, understand them, their jobs are very dangerous. Although some police officers get convicted with murder though, when it is in reality voluntary manslaughter.

I wanted to say one thing, even illegal drugs can cause Bipolar Disorder, you should still get medical attention and then get punished for doing illegal drugs, but that is when you recovered.

That is why there is trust issues between some people with Bipolar and Related Disorders and law enforcement agencies.