Reminders of how much it feels like I’m missing out

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 9:37 am

So, I’m in Florida right now for my annual trip where we spend time with my uncle and go to the beach, seafood restaurants, etc. Yesterday I rode on my uncles jet ski and went up to 70 mph. Also during the day yesterday, we parked the jet ski at this place on an island and met up with my uncle’s next door neighbors. One of those people was this good looking 30 something woman. She’s married and probably too old for me anyways, so this isn’t really about her, but being around her reminded me of how much I want a woman in life and how it feels like I’m missing out on something special. There’s been lots of other times as well where I’ve been around attractive women and have felt overwhelmed by being reminded of what I feel like I’m missing out on something in life.

Now that I’m back to hanging out with just my dad and uncle, I feel more comfortable and mentally and emotionally sheltered.

It’s difficult to be single and you wanna find someone but don’t know if you ever will.:(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 9:46 am

Just think about having a good time. I’m glad you’re able to take a vacation from thoughts of regret.

I regret that I’m not on vacation! :P

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 10:27 am

Yes I've had that feeling a lot.