Global survey on autistic lived experiences and wellbeing

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

dwalden
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2022, 1:18 pm

As an autistic person living in Hong Kong, I have always been curious as to how autism is understood and experienced differently in different parts of the world. I’m looking for autistic adults to complete an international online survey for my PhD study on autism discrimination and well-being. I’m interested to compare autistic lived experiences, including experiences of discrimination and to examine their impact on health and well-being.

If you are an adult aged 18 years or over with a diagnosis of autism and/or self-identify as autistic, please consider participating in the survey to help improve our understanding of the experiences and well-being of autistic individuals from across the world. This is for autistic adults anywhere in the world. The survey takes between 20-50 minutes, and can be completed in multiple sittings.

To find out more about the study and to access the survey, please copy and paste the link below (I am not able to insert url link due to restrictions). Please feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding the study. Thank you.

bit.ly/3wfuvIR --> https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/ ... WYjXBGgkWa

Best regards,
Yulin

Last edited by Cornflake on 22 May 2022, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Added a clickable URL

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2022, 12:58 pm

Bump.