Page 23 of 23 [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 3:01 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I am surprised this has not been brought up but I wonder if the inaction of the police was an overcorrection to all of the defund the police, cops are sadistic racist killers talk. Apparent racist killings by police have happened post George Floyd but different people react differently to criticism. Their reaction was very “by the book” in a situation that required the opposite, they just had to wait for the tactical team. When under withering criticism and close scrutiny a common tendency is to be very cautious, to make sure all the i’s are dotted and t’s crossed.

I guess with Republican/Conservatives defund the police is so 2020. Get with the program, its trans groomers that are the existential threat of 2022.(sarcasm).

This had occurred to me.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 3:08 am

Fnord wrote:
Someone should have lied and told the police the shooter was black. Those Texan pigs would have busted in guns blazing. . .
The students at that school seemed to be mostly non-white. I have no doubt that racism was part of the alleged "caution" exercised by the police.[/color][/quote]

Speculation.
That is all, at this stage.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

30 May 2022, 6:04 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Several posts attacking members have been removed.
You all know better than this - it really shouldn't be necessary to post a reminder about personal attacks yet here we are. Again.

A reduction in the lecturing and level of snark directed at other members would also be a nice move - if you can't make a point without a sprinkling of sour acid drops there's probably no useful purpose in making it at all.

Thread unlocked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 6:48 am

Seems more like a Keystone Kops situation than anything else.

They’re really thoroughly investigating this.

It’s terrible that people had to implore the police to take action. You would think that the idea of children being in danger would spur the police to action. Suppose one of their own kids was in the school????

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 12:40 pm

THere Is No Doubt That
The Eye For An Eye Old
Testament God Still NRA
Lives With

Cold

Dead
Hands
ReMeMBeRinG THaT

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 10:13 pm

Gotta wonder, when a cop pulls a motorist over and asks if said motorist knows why he or she was stopped, if the response really will be: "Because you're avoiding going to a school shooting?"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 10:21 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

It’s terrible that people had to implore the police to take action. You would think that the idea of children being in danger would spur the police to action. Suppose one of their own kids was in the school????

I can tell you straight out, with no shame.

If my child had been in that school and the police were dicking around, I would have attacked them with my bare hands.

They'd have to kill me to stop me from going inside.

I know that's not OK. It's not even reasonable. I have ADHD, I'm very autistic, and I have meltdowns.

It wouldn't have been pretty.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 10:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Gotta wonder, when a cop pulls a motorist over and asks if said motorist knows why he or she was stopped, if the response really will be: "Because you're avoiding going to a school shooting?"

Ohhh, harsh. That should become a thing. :twisted:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 11:26 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Ohhh, harsh. That should become a thing. :twisted:

:lol: Maybe it will!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2022, 11:52 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

The world just gets weirder and weirder.
"Curious."

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 4:51 am

For those who enjoy a good conspiracy:

The day of the Uvalde shooting, a US Army MC-12W recon plane left FortHood/Killeen at 10:15am CT. It approached the Uvalde area ~ 11:02 and flew over KUVA; entered a pattern at 11:16, & landed at 11:25. At 12:48pm, the plane took off and returned to Ft Hood.

The MC-12W is designed to intensify data collection operations through intelligence-collection capabilities in-theatre, allowing real-time full-motion video and signals intelligence for battlefield decisions of military troop leaders.

Reports are that Ramos entered the school at 11:28am and was taken out at 12:50pm. Why would a military recon plane like this, that had never been to Uvalde, land and leave there within a few minutes of those same times?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae ... 1653409502

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 5:56 am

Mikah wrote:
For those who enjoy a good conspiracy:

The day of the Uvalde shooting, a US Army MC-12W recon plane left FortHood/Killeen at 10:15am CT. It approached the Uvalde area ~ 11:02 and flew over KUVA; entered a pattern at 11:16, & landed at 11:25. At 12:48pm, the plane took off and returned to Ft Hood.

The MC-12W is designed to intensify data collection operations through intelligence-collection capabilities in-theatre, allowing real-time full-motion video and signals intelligence for battlefield decisions of military troop leaders.

Reports are that Ramos entered the school at 11:28am and was taken out at 12:50pm. Why would a military recon plane like this, that had never been to Uvalde, land and leave there within a few minutes of those same times?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae ... 1653409502

But other than a plane landing then taking off nearby, what's the relationship - if any - with Ramos?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 6:10 am

Well...obviously the plane was equipped with Jewish lasers, that zapped Ramos from the sky for just an instant, but that was enough to trigger Ramos's months of previous Manchurian candidate conditioning to...do his thing.

And ...what? No chemtrails?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 6:12 am

Isabella’s response would have been a natural response.

Not that it would have been the "rational" response....but it is an understandable response from a human standpoint.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 31 May 2022, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 6:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
But other than a plane landing then taking off nearby, what's the relationship - if any - with Ramos?

You don't need a very solid link in conspiracy world. It's just the timings and target of the surveillance flight. It might suggest foreknowledge of the event.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

31 May 2022, 9:14 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Locked on OP's request.