Hello. I’m new here. This is my first post.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KeepWaiting
Raven
Raven

29 May 2022, 8:56 pm

It’s the profile photo that I’m trying unsuccessfully to upload.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2022, 9:34 pm

If it's .jpg, .jpeg, .png,, or .gif, ≤2048KB, and less than width: 130 pixels, height: 160 pixels then I dunno.

IMSpringer
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2022, 5:54 am

Welcome, KeepWaiting. It is good to have you here.

I'm pretty new to myself. I know that as a person on the spectrum, I offend people frequently without intending to. My brain just doesn't work the same as most other peoples'

Around here, I think most of us understand and often think the same way. It is much easier to be here.

I just try to be myself, jump into the sandbox and play with everyone else. Not everyone is going to like me, and I am not going to love everyone, and that is okay. That is the way things are. I don't have to talk to anyone I don't like.

You will have to work very hard to offend me. I love people who are different from me, so as long as you are not hateful or bigoted, I think everything that is genuine is perfect.

You have seen the topics. So if a topic gives you ideas, please share them. There are no points taken off if you don't see the topic the say way others do. That is a good thing. I don't come here to listen to people who think the same way I do. That would be really boring. I love people who think differently from me.

I have found this to be a safe place. I hope you will feel welcome and comfortable here.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 11:32 pm

Welcome to WP! :mrgreen: