Kevin Spacey charged over sexual assault of 3 men

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 11:28 am

Quote:
Kevin Spacey was charged in the UK with four counts of sexual assault against three men on Thursday — as he appeared in a Manhattan court to testify in a separate sex assault lawsuit brought against him in New York.

The two-time Oscar winner, 62, has also been hit with a charge of “causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent,” the Crown Prosecution Service said.

The alleged incidents took place in London between March 2005 and August 2008, and one somewhere in western England in April 2013.

The alleged victims are all now in their 30s and 40s.

The UK charges stem from a probe of evidence gathered by the Metropolitan police.

Source: https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/kevin-spacey-charged-in-uk-with-sexual-assault-of-three-men/

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 1:17 pm

Quite shocking really. I always thought of him as a nice man with a pleasant manner. Shows the difference between public and private personas.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 1:25 pm

Radish wrote:
Quite shocking really. I always thought of him as a nice man with a pleasant manner. Shows the difference between public and private personas.

Me also. But looking back on it I detect an underlayer of creepiness.

Suzyb
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 May 2022, 4:00 pm

Agree it is shocking but have been waiting for more to come out the woodwork since the first allegations a while back. Think since then he has been accused of trying to silence a few people - the norm when guilty

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 4:03 pm

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 4:07 pm

I thought the Frugal Gourmet was a nice man but he wasn’t.
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/1997/ ... molesting/

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2022, 11:06 pm

If Netflix wants to get its biopic about Gore Vidal (in which Spacey was set to be Vidal) reshot, then a new actor needs to be cast quickly.

I'm sorry, but I've lost all respect for Kevin Spacey. :evil:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2022, 6:49 pm

Kevin Spacey to face 7 additional sexual assault charges in UK

Quote:
Actor Kevin Spacey will face an additional seven sexual assault charges in the United Kingdom, the Crown Prosecution Service said.

The charges to be filed stem from alleged incidents in 2001 and 2004, with one victim, prosecutors said. Spacey will face three counts of indecent assault, three counts of sexual assault and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent, prosecutors said.

"The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Spacey are active and that he has the right to a fair trial," Rosemary Ainslie, head of the CPS Special Crime Division, said in a statement on Wednesday.

Spacey, 63, has faced allegations and charges of sexual assault in both the United Kingdom and United States.

He was found not liable in October in a civil sexual assault suit brought by fellow actor Anthony Rapp in New York City.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman