My Sister is Ruining My Life

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2022, 10:34 pm

My sister wants to ruin my life. She texted me. She upset me sooo much, I was crying, I have nobody on my side here, it’s me vs my sister & she winning, she lying, I don’t know to do.

Pteranomom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2022, 4:23 pm

I'm sorry. That sounds really rough. What is she lying about? What did she say that upset you?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2022, 4:57 pm

Pteranomom wrote:
I'm sorry. That sounds really rough. What is she lying about? What did she say that upset you?

My sister can easily upset me, cuz she really think she knows almost everything about me, she don’t understand my Aspergers, she don’t care to listen to me, she believes what she want to believe, she think she knows what I can do & what I cannot do. How would she really know the truth? We haven’t live together for 7 years, when we did live together, I didn’t tell her everything about me. I was living on my own then my mom died, I moved in with my sister & her son, they were living at my moms house, we lived together for almost two years. I live on my own again :D Me & my sister were never really close, at first she denied me having Cerebral Pasly. My sister been texting me saying very nasty things about me. She keep saying stuff that is not true.

Pteranomom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2022, 7:14 pm

I'm sorry. That all sounds very frustrating. Maybe you should not communicate with your sister for a while?