Parents ‘sick of’ having CPS called on them - Fillicide

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2022, 2:25 pm

Parents ‘sick of’ having CPS called on them are charged with murder in autistic son’s death

Quote:
The parents of an 8-year-old boy with autism have been charged with murder after the boy died last month. According to WNDU-16, Brian Morrow, 41 and Mia Morrow, 34, of St. Joseph were arraigned last week on a first-degree murder charge in connection with the May 2 death of their son.

UpNorthLive reports the boy’s grandmother was the one who called police, and the parents did not tell anyone about the death when it initially happened.

During the investigation, police say the parents admitted they had pulled the boy from the LOGAN Autism Learning Center because the couple was ”sick of them calling CPS on them.” Police say that during the interview, Mia Morrow said CPS was called on the family multiple times, but said the reasons were “unfounded.”

Brian and Mia Morrow were both given a $700,000 cash or surety bond with requirements to wear a GPS tether. They are also not allowed to speak with one another and cannot have contact with anyone under the age of 18.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2022, 3:27 pm

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 1:25 pm

This is why I don't understand why you need a license to catch a fish but you don't need one to have a kid. I wonder how many people will sympathize with the breeders because the boy was autistic but if he was an NT kid they would want them executed.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 5:46 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
This is why I don't understand why you need a license to catch a fish but you don't need one to have a kid. I wonder how many people will sympathize with the breeders because the boy was autistic but if he was an NT kid they would want them executed.

The only way to require a license to have a kid would be to run full on in support of forced birth control and abortion. Not palatable positions in most of the world.

Plus, weak families help keep the poverty cycle in tact, and the poverty cycle helps keeps wages repressed.

And so on. The best interests of the 1%. The rest of us don't matter.

The case is incredibly sad. I wish CPS had acted during one of the calls the school made.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 7:17 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

So the reports were justified. These parents were meth addicts so it impaired their judgement and decided to kill him because of their wild logic of sick of CPS being called so let's take his life.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 8:28 pm

I don't think people will have much sympathy for these parents. Poor kid!