09 Jun 2022, 8:24 am

flamingshorts wrote:
. . . It's a cover up. . .
Evidence, please?

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2022, 8:30 am

I see the "experts" have found "the extreme right", "Neo-Nazi's" and "white supremacists" everywhere they look.

Rather odd that the first nations are on side. Dave Cole is correct the Queen of Australia is not a person and the first nations are the only lawful sovereigns. Yet for some reason all the good and moral "left-wing" parties and activists are silent. Why the silence anti-fascists?

Dave Cole - Message to the World from the Elders of Australia

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 8:41 am

Excerpt from another news article, dated August 30, 2021:  #IStandWithTruckies has been co-opted into an anti-vaxxer coup fantasy 

Karen Brewer is a well-known fabricist who uses social media to share her smorgasbord of conspiracy beliefs: everything from a parliamentary pedophile ring to the influence of the Freemasons. Last year she was ordered to pay Nationals MP Anne Webster $875,000 in damages for hundreds of defamatory claims, and was labelled delusional by the judge.

While not as influential as other conspiracy groups in Australia, Brewer has spread a message to her followers for more than a month about a plan to go to each council chambers, Parliament House and the home of the governor-general on August 31. She claims that thousands will assemble on that date and overthrow these governments.

Though she is basically unknown outside of the online communities in which she spends much of her time, Karen Brewer -- which may not be her real name -- is one of Australia's leading conspiracy agitators.

Brewer's personal Facebook page, which has thousands of followers, is a petri dish of beguiling theories and vicious abuse.  In the steady stream of live videos and posts she feeds to her thousands of followers each day, Brewer rails against vaccinations, fluoride, and the alleged cabal of Freemasons she believes controls Australia's parliament, judiciary, media, and bureaucracy as part of an alleged pedophile protection racket.

I wonder what the voices in her head have told her NOT to say.

:roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 8:50 am

Rumble is a right-wing disinformation platform that promotes conspiracy theories, manipulated "Deep-Fake" videos, and general violent hate-filled garbage.  During the Covid-19 pandemic and the 2020 election in America, many right-wing agitators joined the service, leading to tremendous increase in fanatical right-wing people and pro-Trump supporters. This platform is now host for a wide variety of conspiracy and political disinformation videos.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 8:53 am

flamingshorts wrote:
I see the "experts" have found "the extreme right", "Neo-Nazi's" and "white supremacists" everywhere they look.

Rather odd that the first nations are on side.

Or, at least, some first nation groups.

This wouldn't be the first time that extreme right wing ideas have been spread to groups of marginalized people. For example, here in the U.S.A., there's a "sovereign citizen" movement that was started by a white supremacist group (the Posse Comitatus), then spread to other extreme right wingers, and then was eventually picked up by some of the more extreme Black nationalists.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 9:05 am

More findings about Rumble (website):

Rumble claims that it does not promote misinformation or conspiracy theories but simply has a free-speech approach to regulation.  However, research reveals that Rumble has not only allowed misinformation to thrive on its platform, it has also actively recommended it.

If you search "vaccine" on Rumble, you are three times more likely to be recommended videos containing misinformation about the coronavirus than accurate information.  Even if you search for an unrelated term, "law", you are just as likely to be recommended Covid-19 misinformation than not -- about half of the recommended content is misleading.  If you search for "election" you are twice as likely to be recommended misinformation than factual content.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2022, 9:09 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
flamingshorts wrote:

Rather odd that the first nations are on side.

Or, at least, some first nation groups.

This wouldn't be the first time that extreme right wing ideas have been spread to groups of marginalized people. For example, here in the U.S.A., there's a "sovereign citizen" movement that was started by a white supremacist group (the Posse Comitatus), then spread to other extreme right wingers, and then was eventually picked up by some of the more extreme Black nationalists.

Correct there are a range of positions. Consider that the largest gathering of first nations elders and sovereigns took place in Canberra recently to support what Dave Cole said. Yes I have vid and pics. Not a word on the news. You know the news that champions "black lives matter" and "sorry day". This is not news, its establishment propaganda.

Look up Operation Trust on wikipedia. Read where it says there was a complex web of double and triple agents. Seriously thats what we have now. One influencer giving social proof to another. They run as a pack interviewing each other. Or they attack each other but are on the same side. Maybe "Posse Comitatus" is an establishment operation to discredit other protests. Anything is possible at the moment.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 9:19 am

flamingshorts wrote:
Look up Operation Trust on Wikipedia.
I did.  "Operation Trust" was a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization set up as a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union.  The operation ran from 1921 to 1926.

You are citing a hundred-year old Communist Intelligence operation that no longer exists in a vain attempt to "prove" your claims.

Please try again.  I need a good laugh.

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2022, 10:05 am

Good... Gods... So much here to debunk.

Will be back in a while to debunk it.

Almost makes me regret not joining the Freemasons when I had the chance. :D

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 10:09 am

flamingshorts wrote:
Consider that the largest gathering of first nations elders and sovereigns took place in Canberra recently to support what Dave Cole said.

Was this gathering held by a group called the "Original Sovereigns," a.k.a. the Original Sovereign Tribal Nation Federation (OSTNF) in Australia?

If so, looks like this group has been disowned by actual traditional elders. See:

- Who are the ‘Original Sovereigns’ camped out at Old Parliament House and what are their aims? by Toni Hassan, Charles Stuart University News, 20 January 2022 (another copy here).

- Protesters condemned by First Nations elders as police confront Parliament House rally by Jack Latimore and Rachael Dexter, January 13, 2022.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 10:09 am

Archmage Arcane wrote:
. . . Almost makes me regret not joining the Freemasons when I had the chance.
Yer not missin' much . . . buncha old guys eatin' sandwiches, sippin' coffee, an' tryin' ta agree on whom ta nuke next.

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2022, 11:07 am

Fnord wrote:
Archmage Arcane wrote:
Yer not missin' much . . . buncha old guys eatin' sandwiches, sippin' coffee, an' tryin' ta agree on whom ta nuke next.

So I gathered. But networking is important if you want a decent job.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 11:22 am

Archmage Arcane wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Archmage Arcane wrote:
So I gathered. But networking is important if you want a decent job.
Iffn ya wanna decent job, ya gotta throw in with da 'Luminaties.  Only trouble is findin' one . . . 'Fore they find you!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Jun 2022, 11:41 am

So...

- if something is covered by the news, that's evidence that it happened and is newsworthy, so it must be important

- if something isn't covered by the news, that's evidence that it is being actively and maliciously suppressed, so it must be even more important

Have I got that right?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 12:03 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
So...

- if something is covered by the news, that's evidence that it happened and is newsworthy, so it must be important

- if something isn't covered by the news, that's evidence that it is being actively and maliciously suppressed, so it must be even more important

Have I got that right?
You left out:

- if something could have happened, and it didn't, that means "they" actually did it themselves, but in a way that left no evidence

- if an expert in a particular field says that something related to that field is impossible, that means the 'something' has been known and exploited by 'them' for millennia, but in such a way that leaves no evidence

- if the same expert says that something is "possible, but highly unlikely", that means the 'something' is very real and is happening all the time, but in such a way that leaves no evidence

- educated experts in any given field lie all the time, especially when speaking on matters related to their fields of expertise

- only those people who do not know what they are talking about can be trusted to tell the truth

↑ These are the false precepts that seem foundational to current conspiracy theories.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 12:51 pm

... and when a thing doesn't have a conspiracy theory about it, that illuminates the fact that the thing was a conspiracy and the conspirators and the government are colluding to suppress the conspiracy theory while they allow conspiracy theories to flourish about things which were not conspiracies in a conspiracy to draw attention away from the actual conspiracies.