Christian Nationalist Loses Election & Refuses to Concede.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 4:24 pm

Christian nationalist and far-right conspiracy theorist Kandiss Taylor, whose campaign theme was "Jesus, guns and babies", in true MAGA fashion, is claiming that the election results are false -- and in order to prove it, she is asking Georgia residents to sign notarized affidavits saying that they voted for her.

Taylor campaigned on ridding Georgia’s government of Satanic influence, winning only 3.4 percent of the vote when the primary was held on May 24.

Taylor declared, "I do not concede.  I do not.  And if the people who did this and cheated are watching, I do not concede.  And the people of Georgia will not allow me to . . . I want you to feel, inside of your gut, a righteous anger for justice.  I want you to pray specifically for dark to be brought to light, for justice for the state of Georgia.  And anyone who has helped contribute to this crime, to this travesty . . . I want you to pray that they feel so guilty, they come forward.”

Taylor’s campaign was endorsed by MAGA conspiracy theorists who include MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Read the Full Story  HERE 

Last edited by Fnord on 09 Jun 2022, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 4:27 pm

I don't understand the whole conceding thing. All votes are counted, then there's a winner and a loser.

These days people of the popular opinion expect a candidate to concede based on media exit polls. :?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 4:31 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
These days people of the popular opinion expect a candidate to concede based on media exit polls.
These days, some people believe the election is not over until all candidates concede.  It does not work that way.  "Concession" is a mere formality.  It is the Secretary of State who validates the election and declares the winner.

Kandiss Taylor lost by a landslide.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2022, 9:51 pm

Trump's poison will unfortunately last longer than his Presidency did. We'll see more right wing loons making the same claim of having been cheated at the polls.